Recent content by Seariz

1. S

MQBrowser plugin

Looks very nice! Would probably keep me from having a browser with 50 tabs open just for the 1-3 im using on EQ at the time lol.
  2. S

WTS: Illusions & Mounts

bump
  3. S

WTS: Nimbuses, Suits of Armor, Robe Ornaments, and More!

Pure Style Up For Sale! The best of the best rare Illusions, Nimbuses, and Rare Suits of Armor and Robe/Hat/Feet Ornaments For The Perfect Look! All Items Are Held on Bristlebane - No Server Transfers Available Please PM Me Offers - Taking Krono or Paypal F&F. Nimbuses: Nimbus of the Frozen...
  4. S

WTS: Illusions & Mounts

Pure Style Up For Sale! The best of the best rare Illusions, Nimbuses, and Rare Suits of Armor and Robe/Hat/Feet Ornaments For The Perfect Look! All Items Are Held on Bristlebane - No Server Transfers Available Please PM Me Offers - Taking Krono or Paypal F&F. Illusions: Aspect of the Eagle...
  5. S

Account Suspended

If it makes anyone feel better - their stock price is tanking...
  6. S

Account Suspended

I got hit back on Friday as well - just seeing this thread. 3 of 8 accounts suspended. What server? - Bristlebane MQ2 or MQNext? - MQ2 MMOLoader --> Options --> Active Counters, Anything listed: Bardlicky (192) - Doorsstayopen (1) - EZfollow (1) - HideRun (1) - nomountmodels (1). And bard...
  7. S

Greetings Adventurer, It looks like your character is hitting a physical cap on our servers for having too much platinum.

Yeah, they had to split it between toons but they gave it back to me. And I don't know if I'm the ONLY cause :(
  8. S

Greetings Adventurer, It looks like your character is hitting a physical cap on our servers for having too much platinum.

Just in case anyone was wondering... /split doesn't fix it. They have to physically come in and delete it /face palm.
  9. S

That's what I was going to try next - just was busy camping cloaks and thought id share the laugh :)
  10. S

I decided to stop selling my platinum about two years ago - I really didn't need the money in real life, it was just a habit from decades of doing it. But you know what I hadn't done? Stacked my cash up to a billion. Maybe that sounds stupid to most of you, but coming from one of the few people...
  11. S

remove pls

I just have to ask...WHY?!? lol. Best of luck!
  12. S

Constant MQ crashes

Noted - Ill make sure autologin is off (as I use ISBoxer as well) as well as MQ2log. Thank you both!