Recent content by sc0ttr0

1. S

Reading Blocked Buffs

Thanks. Went a different direction with this but the dannet method does work.
  2. S

Reading Blocked Buffs

Nothing is jumping out in searches. Is there a way to read a characters blocked buffs with Dannet or Netbots?
  3. S

Dannet

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.
  4. S

Dannet

I'm tinkering with that right now, actually. Thanks.
  5. S

Dannet

Is there an example out there that shows how to monitor a specific buff on one character using dquery from another? There just doesn't seem to be lots of documentation out there.
  6. S

"New" forums look great!

Back after a nice break...not sure when the change was made but the forums look great! Feels like I put on an old sock catching up on things.
  7. S

Problem with macros from macros

In the example /rs chat will trigger that event. It looks like, through reading the #commands that htw linked, #events monitor all chat (including mq2window). That being the case, monitoring chat and handling it with an #event is kind of dumb and probably just creates overhead. The two look...
  8. S

After more testing, I am seeing the same. Though I seemed to get the test macros working, it still randomly crashes Eq instances even with these changes when using it my real macros. I created hotkeys that Run the next macro and just a keypress as a workaround.
  9. S

EQ kicked randomly - Innerspace & MQ2

autologin has always been goofy for me. everytime a character crashes, it will auto login with the last account in the autlogin setup, every single time. anytime i have a crashed character, I have to remove autlogin from the plugin configuration, then log that session in manually. The first...
  10. S

This does keep it from crashing the EQ instance by adding a /delay 5 after the doevents so thanks for that. I do question why it started happening after last week's update (the first one). I've been using it in this fashion for multiple years now. I made the chat event handle only changing a...
  11. S

I cleaned my mq log and tried again: very strange. It worked on the first attempt and killed the EQ session on the 2nd attempt. [2018/12/02 10:37:56] [MQ2] test macro is running [2018/12/02 10:38:24] The current macro has ended. <--testmac1 ended [2018/12/02 10:38:24] The current macro has...
  12. S

I have several small macros that based on chat text launch a different macro. Since the patch last week, this completely freezes the EQ session. Others in guild that use the mmo compile experience similar issues. People using the other compile do not. I've set up a couple simple macs to...
  13. S

mq2autologin

I got it. As you said, It was a bad .ini. Retyping the character values rather than copying them from an old version did the trick. I can for the life of me see an issue with the old one but glad it’s working. Thanks!
  14. S

mq2autologin

I have. It does not log in with or without isboxer
  15. S

mq2autologin

It starts to login. Hits accept then as soon as it gets to login screen just stops and does nothing. I am using isboxer and have deleted and rebuilt the ini file completely.