Recent content by Savate

1. S

bazaar.mac

Apologies for bumping an old post, did anyone get this working? the macro loads, checks all the items but doesn't actually adjust the prices?
  2. S

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Hi all, anyone that still uses this around? Any one else's MQ2Mapwnd crashing the game? Other than that everything seems to work fine.
  3. S

Stickmen?

Hi does anyone know of a way to get the stickmen graphics back?
  4. S

Who commands not working?

Hi sorry if this has already been posted, Im unable to do /who guild or /who guild "guildnamehere" any more it just keeps saying pc guild was not found? Was like it in the last compile as well
  5. S

MQ2BOT how can i make Enchanter sit after casting her rotation

Yeah having the same problem, Im guessing it needs to be added through a /if but I dont understand where to actually put them
  6. S

PEQ MQ2?

Anyone know how detectable active plugins are on PEQ the grand creation? mainly the reachit plugin
  7. S

Pull.mac

Im trying to use this jsut to attack the mobs in a very tiny radius but no matter what I change the below it still targets mobs around 100 distance, am I changing the wrong setting? |------------------------------------------------------------ |How far would you like to target a mob...
  8. S

EMU UF MQ2

Hey I'm using the UF MQ2 for PEQ server I'm trying to do spell skills but every macro I try I get "couldn't parse /goto :whatever" Is there a certain plugin I need to have loaded? [Plugins] mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs mq2autogroup=mq2autogroup mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch mq2cast=mq2cast...
  9. S

EQMac shutting down

Yup was fun while it lasted, Want to say a huge thank you to mrwizeman for all the hard work he did on MQ2 made it alot more enjoyable so Thank you !
  10. S

EQMac shutting down

Piestro@Eqforums FAQ: Is EverQuest: Macintosh Edition being shut down? Yes. Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is scheduled to sunset EverQuest: Macintosh Edition on November 18, 2013. No new accounts will be allowed to play EverQuest: Macintosh Edition as of October 18, 2013. What happens to...
  11. S

PoTime/Planar Access Hack on Eqmac?

I don't know how its done but I do know Macintosh users can exploit there way into any zone they want.
  12. S

I'm insane

Few things you guys might find useful, Turning all character/Pet/Horse models OFF will allow you to cast a mount and run around like normal and still gain the benefits of a horse. Paci lasts 5mins If your after money trade skill items sell for big cash on this server, so spiderlings/spiders...
  13. S

Anywhere to download previous versions? PS. /combine enviro still works so maybe do a different skill till fixed.
  14. S

try install previous version if you still have the download file.
  15. S

Graphics glitch

Didn't make any difference for me sadly :S