Recent content by Sadge

1. Sadge

Ohio teacher molests 5 kids sent to jail

Heh -- my wife went to that school. I went to the rival school. Guess who feels worse?
  2. Sadge

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

That's basically what happened. The cop was a real cop (although the cynical part of my friends and I believe he was a frustrated wannabe actor trying to make the news), and the "official" story (that was reported on the news that night -- don't know if they've changed the story yet) was that...
  3. Sadge

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

Happened right outside my building in DC .... Bumblebee was pwned.
  4. Sadge

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

I think you're wanting (from the MQ2Targets portion of this thread): So, try /watch notify darkpaw
  5. Sadge

LoN Protector Deck

Yeah I quit once I started spending money on expansion decks and the such. Honestly, the decks that I had built usually tore through the scenarios (at the time), so it did start to get a little boring. I'm glad to hear that they're forcing you to use some different stuff, though. Good luck...
  6. Sadge

LoN Protector Deck

orion949, I'd love to help you out, but alas, I don't play LoN anymore. Maybe someone could offer something to help you out, but I don't know. Sorry, mate. :(
  7. Sadge

LoN Protector Deck

Just FYI -- the site that i got these cards from is outdated, and I couldn't even find all the cards on it then. Unfortunately, it does not appear that LoN has taken off to the point where there's a lot of sites devoted to it. You're probably going to have to do them yourself using the method...
  8. Sadge

Alarm/Alert plugin

You could use MQ2RelayTells and filter out pet tells, but that might be a little too out there (and would probably only work if you had 2 characters). On the other hand, you could set relaytells to send the relay to yourself and set the audio trigger for that ....
  9. Sadge

Hitler on Newegg

Yeah or any other of the Hitler series ... YouTube- Blu-ray has won!
  10. Sadge

Goodbye slow dsl

I'm only on the 25/15 plan -- for about $70/month. If I use the Verizon speed test instead of speedtest.net, I usually show my speed somewhere around 30/25.
  11. Sadge

Goodbye slow dsl

Verizon Fios
  12. Sadge

tracking software

Yes, but also anything you'd get from a keylogger (which would not help with the pedo's side of the convo) is all going to be post-chat. Any damage done during the chat is not going to be helped with a keylogger. Like I said, it's up to the parent on if they want to use them or not, but not...
  13. Sadge

tracking software

I'm a parent (which I guess is the requirement to comment on this thread), and I could care less how you anyone raises their children, but DemonH2 is correct here -- it's okay to install the keylogger, but if you don't tell the kids you're doing it, that's just wrong. If the OP has as open of a...
  14. Sadge

Rundll32.exe damaged/missing/corrupt help

Additionally, I wanted to say that I think you might have the same thing I had -- at least your symptoms are the same or similar to what mine were. My malware was posing as "Vista Internet Security 2010" and kept giving me popups and "infections detected" scan boxes. In taskmanager, it was...
  15. Sadge

Rundll32.exe damaged/missing/corrupt help

I had a similar problem recently -- the malware attached itself to the exe file regestry so anytime I opened a program (like malwarebytes) to get rid of it, it would go through the infected program first. It got to the point where it was almost impossible to open anything. I rebooted the...