Recent content by Rejoice913

1. Rejoice913

Where to farm plat in CoV

Thanks for the info. I went the krono route hehe
  2. Rejoice913

2 rogues and Poisonous Covenant disc with mq2bot

How do I go about getting my two rogues to use Poisonous Covenant. They are 113 and will never cast it.
  3. Rejoice913

Where to farm plat in CoV

Returned to bristlebane, I'm having trouble figuring out how to make plat with CoV expansion. Everything seems to be no drop. Any advice on what I can farm to make some plat? Full group sk/necro/sham/monk/bard/cleric 115. All the gear from t1 is no drop also the crafting mats I've found so far...
  4. Rejoice913

MQ2Bot - Single Target Buffing

post your ini
  5. Rejoice913

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

It's fantastic thanks. Little laggy but o well
  6. Rejoice913

I have nothing to lose I'll download and try virtual box. Any tips?
  7. Rejoice913

anyone still doing this? every time I enter monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true" this line of code breaks the VM, I get desktop window manager has stopped responding and nothing works, along with vmtools seems to stop working as well. if i remove the code everything works, but i get the...
  8. Rejoice913

Selling some krono! $8.50

You still have any?
  9. Rejoice913

Charged twice for membership

Anyone able to check why I was charged twice July 5th and July 7th? Thanks
  10. Rejoice913

How to pull with mq2bot?

And /pluging mq2nav
  11. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

PrePullIf=${Group.MinMana.PctMana}>40 && ${Group.Member[Groupmemebername].PctMana}>50 seems to have worked. I think
  12. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

Kk l'll go give it a try
  13. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

Is this checking the pullers mana or the groups mana?
  14. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

Where do I add that in the ini file? I don't see a line for pull conditions. Very true the sk and monk can hold out for a while. But when the merc healer is oom its causing wipes pretty much regularly. Most of the time I catch it before it goes to shit. But I'll run and check on the kids...
  15. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

I have nav pull working and all is well in the land of 5 boxing. However on the ini file I don't see a setting for puller mana check? My monk is pulling with 4/5 group memeber lower than 20% mana which is when they are being forced to med. So noone assisting him besides the OOM sk. Am I just...