Recent content by Possum

1. P

MMOLoader Update Problems

McAfee is consistently reporting a trojan horse in daurface.exe and won't allow it to be updated. Download of dsurface fails, but everything works.
  2. P

Bot Macro

Is there documentation for the new format for the [Merc] section? I tried the obvious (based on the old format) and it did not seem to work. I run 3 bots (and one "leader", non-bot). None of the bots are set to loot. We do mostly "crawls", with the 3 bots following the non-bot. That said...
  3. P

Conditional Animation in UI

I've got the EQType 9999 thing (with the Tooltip) working: <Label item ="CMPW_LOS"> <ScreenID>LineOfSight</ScreenID> <EQType>9999</EQType> <TooltipReference>${If[${Target.LineOfSight},*, ]}</TooltipReference> <Font>0</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location>...
  4. P

Invisibility to Undead

Would *always* have to check for both Invis and IVU, since you can have both at the same time (plus SoS for rogues). Cannot just check your own spells, since they might have been cast by somebody else. I still think this would be best done as a plugin. I was looking for the source to...
  5. P

Invisibility to Undead

Guess I cannot do what I was trying - I wanted indicators on my UI as to the status of my invis (and Le, which was easy). This would be a generic UI piece for all of my toons, so looking at buffs for specific spells would not work, nor would doing it in script, as each toon has its own scripts...
  6. P

Invisibility to Undead

It seems that Me.Invis is TRUE whether it is normal invis or IRY. How can I tell the difference?
  7. P

Invisibility to Undead

I can find Me.Invis, but how do I find out whether I am invisible to undead?
  8. P

Request for Plugin to manage sound

Yes, each instance has options, but they are not persisted. The last instance to shut down (I think) overwrites the options for the next instance to load. There is no way to have persistent settings for each instance (character? Session?). My problem is that I run 3 toons on multiple monitors...
  9. P

Request for Plugin to manage sound

I would like to request a plugin to manage sound for an instance. The problem is that the sound settings are global to all instances. When I multibox (on the same machine, using different windows - I have multiple monitors), the sound is a PITA). Mind you, I can use Skype while playing, so...
  10. P

Request for Plugin - /WHEREIS <item>

I would like a plugin that adds a command: /whereis {item} where {item} is a link or name of an item. OR /whereis and the plugin uses the item on the cursor. Upon execution, the plugin should display the storage location(s) of every instance of that item for the current character...
  11. P

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Thank you. I'll be more than happy to provide whatever you need to troubleshoot/fix.
  12. P

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

MQ2Map & MQ2WinTitle Having 2 problems with plugins atm: 1) MQ2Map *used to* have a TargetLine. The option is still there, but it hasn't worked (for me) for some time, with no changes to the INI file. I spent quite a lot of time trying to get it to work again (including changing the color of...
  13. P

Random crashes

I, also, have had random crashes, tho they seem to happen mostly after (but not during) zoning. I *always* have 2 instances running on the same (XP) desktop, and it *always* crashes on the first instance loaded, never the second. This used to happen (starting in October or thereabouts) several...
  14. P

Type of Target? (Animal, Plant, Undead, Summoned, etc.)

${Target.Body} might work. Getting "Undead" for skellies where I am atm. Will have to check for plants & animals. Thanks! Update: Not perfect, but I can probably use this. So far, elementals show up as "Elemental", not "summoned". Bats are "Animal", Skeletons were "Undead". I am currently in...