Recent content by Porygon

1. P

MQ2Bot pulling question

Not sure what class youre pulling with, but you can also just use kick. It works well.
  2. P

MQ2Bot pulling question

What skill are you using, my puller runs up and stands there trying to attack until he can, then returns like normal. What issue are you running into because of this?
  3. P

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Nevermind, i think i figured it out. Fingers crossed
  4. P

I just started playing with Downshits 2 days ago, so i apologize, but from what i understand. Is that basically saying If the char is connected to netbots and in zone, within50yards, ** what is "!${Me.Casting.ID}" i imagine its a check for if the buffing char is casting already? ** ...
  5. P

Does it matter which ini file the code is put into? Am i putting that into the character who needs the buff? or the one who is casting it? Im gonna play around with it shortly, the downshits and autobuff work, but there are a few kinks to it. I would love to come up with something like what...
  6. P

I appreciate the effort, my concern is that when combined with MQ2Bot the targetting get funky, does yours work while bot is running, or do you not use it? EDIT - Theres an option in the ini file "Downdelay" that measures delay in milliseconds, so i just set it to 10000 to it will only check...
  7. P

Is there a way to have 1 character (lets say a druid box) check to see what buffs another character (the warrior tank) has, and cast based on that information. Ive set up downshits for all my group buffs and self buffs, but im wondering if i can also set them up to buff the tank specifically...
  8. P

MMO Loader not logging in

Im using MQ on 6 computers, on 5 of them, MQ loads up and logs in just fine. On the 6th it will not login to reflect my Premium account and therefore wont allow me access to certain plugins (it doesnt even give an option to login) If I try to relaunch MMOLoader it just loads up MQ and then...