Recent content by pooreboy72

1. P

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Another great job and way ahead of schedule. Thank you William12 !!!!
  2. P

Group Powerleveling

use fellowship sharing XP. turn everyone to sharing log out team B mass kill someplace with your A team. eok t2 works well or gmm orcs. when they cap take 3 B team and put them in with A team (make sure to shut off sharing xp at this point). head over to FM south fort or someplace you can mass...
  3. P

Account WTB EOK account with Statue

Still looking, if you have a collectors edition iksar statue you aren't using send me a PM.
  4. P

Thanks Dealings. if anyone has an eok collectors edition iksar statue they wouldn't mind parting with send me a PM and we can discuss price.
  5. P

if I could get someone to place one, how would I secure it so they don't take it back?
  6. P

So far no luck. But yes I have asked in general chat for a couple weeks now.
  7. P

Looking for an EOk statue account. Don't really care about any characters on it just has to have an available iksar statue. P.M. me with what you have and your price.
  8. P

Kronos Krono's

Another great transaction...……..Almost beat me to the meeting point for deliver. Highly recommend him. Top notch service THANKS AGAIN!!!!
  9. P

Service T3 TBL lamps

HALF OFF SALE very limited time!
  10. P

Service T3 TBL lamps

On Drinal SALE THROUGH FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krono for 2 Diminished Inhabited Muhbis lamps (1 Krono per 2 lamps). You also get whatever is on the corpse with lamps. if you are not flagged you have to be able to join my fellowship. I would rather you play your own toon and...
  11. P

Account 110 20k aa shaman

-----------------------------------------
  12. P

Account 110 20k aa shaman

DELETE ----------------------