Recent content by poly

1. P

Toons for sale

All the above toons sold. But have some more FTP ones: 115 Wizard Full set of COV t1 gear (including full set of FTP augs) Was max AA as of COV Does not have new expansion All progression in COTF through COV completed never been suspended $125 115 Cleric Full set of COV t1 gear (including...
  2. P

Toons for sale

Raid geared toons left: Wiz, pal, bst Free to play: Pal
  3. P

Toons for sale

Update: Raid geared toons left: Wiz, pal, cleric, bst Free to play: Pal, chanter
  4. P

Toons for sale

Updated post. Removed sold toons from list. Added a Free to play chanter. Raid geared toons left: Wiz, pal, cleric, ranger, bst, bard Free to play: Pal, chanter
  5. P

Toons for sale

Have had a couple of questions... The raid geared toons all have a full set of COV type 5 augs. The FTP toons have TBM era type 5 augs. However, the FTP toons have a boat load of COV/TOV group AND raid currency on them. Toons all currently on bertox, transferable with DBC Updated Epic status...
  6. P

Toons for sale

7. P

Toons for sale

Toons geared as free to play: 115 Pally Full set of COV t1 gear (including full set of FTP augs) Was max AA as of COV Does not have new expansion All progression in COTF through COV completed never been suspended $150
  8. P

Toons for sale

Want to sell (raid toons): Can supply secret question answer to all. 117 wiz Mix of TOV/COV raid gear Was max AA as of COV Has New expansion All progression in COTF through COV completed Artisans prize complete (350 JC done, 250 fishing) Shawl 3.0 complete never been suspended Epic 2.5 $250...
  9. P

keep crashing, any ideas?

https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmobugs-mq2-installation-problem-report-thread-15-september-2021-release.35116/#post-271678 " MQ2Clickies is causing a crash due to new bag slots. Unload for time being. "
  10. P

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Hi there, still have these same issues. I noticed that the ingame /discord command doesn't do anything in next too.
  11. P

Hi there, These are still happening in the most recent build. Thanks,
  12. P

Hey guys, I have a couple of issues at the moment. 1) MQ2Discord: will connect, and my filters work just the same as in MQ2 (i.e I can see all the text i have filtered appear in discord). But in next I cannot send commands to the EQ client. I'm reasonably sure that I have the correct config...
  13. P

so in the future it will read and write from the configs folder if you just use "loot.ini", but will do it from the macros folder if you use: #define LootIni Loot.ini AND "LootIni"?
  14. P

In Mq2, ini settings used by maros were stored in the same folder as the macro (by default). I have found that in Next, the following command: /if (${Corpse.Item[${i}].ID} &&...