Recent content by Nuclearshadow

1. N

115 Berserker $200.00 for the next few hours

What server is this on?
  2. N

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

What's up with all the plat? You used to be able to buy it fairly easily now it's almost non-existent......... BITCOIN servers buying up all the plat too!? LOL I also don't get why Krono's are selling for the same price it cost to play the game. They used to be a few dollars cheaper and I'd...
  3. N

Kronos Kronos for sale, any server

Super quick and easy. Thank you sir! :) -Nuke
  4. N

Turn off stuff in INI

That fixed it thanks! :) -Nuke
  5. N

Turn off stuff in INI

So quick question, I was told that when you /bot on and you see the stuff in the run list window. It shows the following: Aggro0:Explosion of Spite V Aggro1:Explosion of Hatred VI Aggro2:Ageless Enmity V Aggro3:Projections of Doom III Aggro4:Mindless Hatred Aggro5:Stream of Hatred IV...
  6. N

Spell_Routines broke

Will this bot40.mac fix the cleric casting in ROF as far as healing individual targets that need cures? If so do I just copy and paste into my spellmac file? Thanks!
  7. N

Item click in holyshit?

holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Me.ItemReady[Dark Shield of the Scholar]}) /useitem "Dark Shield of the Scholar" So you're saying that will work? I cant get the damn shield to cast without manually clicking the thing. :( Thanks, -Nuk
  8. N

Item click in holyshit?

Not working w/ Bot on =*(
  9. N

Item click in holyshit?

[MQ2Melee] holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Cast.Ready[Dark Shield of the Scholar]}) /casting "Dark Shield of the Scholar" item Is that correct htw? Thanks in advance!
  10. N

Add Clicky Nukes from inventory bags

Hi, I'm still learning so please bare with me! :) I'm trying to add an item clicky nuke from inventory.... I think this may be old coding or I didn't do something write it's not working w/ bot on. ClickyNukeUse2=TRUE ClickyNukeName2=Dark Shield of the Scholar ClickyNukeConditions2=...
  11. N

How to make a Hud.ini

HUD Display Does anyone know how to move the location of the hud display? I know it used to be on the left side of the screen under the lag-o-meter. Now it's about four inches from the left side. Also, is there code for targets HPS, AC, MANA, AA's, etc? Thanks, -NS