Recent content by Norrathian

1. N

MQ2Bot and medding request

Is it possible to just have it not med if you're not in RESTING state? If you have cooldown, sitting doesn't help (and potentially draws attention).
  2. N

MQ2Bot and medding request

I've noticed after a mob killed, if the mana or endurance are below the medat threshold, he'll sit, but his ${Me.CombatState} is not RESTING, so there's no benefit to medding yet (AFAIK). Is it possible to set it so they only med if ${Me.CombatState} IS RESTING or to add a custom MedIf check?
  3. N

I think this is a bug...

When using: /notify TaskWnd TASK_TaskList listselect ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskList].List[<TASK NAME HERE>,3]} If the task is a shared task (listed in the top spot), everything is fine. If you try to select a lower task (single person task), you get the error: WndNotify: listselect...
  4. N

Been crashing a lot on one my boxes recently

My first day back from heart surgery and on my first /fartaunt, it crashed instantly.
  5. N

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Found a guaranteed crash, but haven't tested without MQ2 loaded (don't care to play without MQ2, so why bother)... I had the regular bank open (small bank in pok if it matters), and was using /autoinven to grab a few items. I didn't realize the inventory was completely full and it crashed...
  6. N

missing mq2.ini

I'm curious. What's the date on the mq2.ini files you have AND what directory are they in. Back in the day, these files were in the regular mq2 folder, IIRC. Today, they're in the Config folder. My GUESS is that you're looking at old files or using a really old macro that accesses them. The...
  7. N

MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

I LOVED the original bot.mac. It kept me from quiting the game back in the day. I'd pay well to get a plugin that had that same type setup. It'd need some custom options too. I still use mq2melee for a few things because it's so easily customizable.
  8. N

artisan prize

I've never seen a macro that'll scan your character and tell you what's missing, but it's not difficult to check your progress. The quest writeup is at: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8120 You need PoP progression up to the 4 elemental zones PoP signet quest for...
  9. N

AutoGroupAddMe.mac

sub main /bct MAINTOON //autogroup add ${Me.Name} /delay 5s /bca //autogroup load /return What this does: 1) From the character, execute: /bca //mac AutoGroupAddMe 2) everyone else in the bccmd channel will till the main toon to add them to the main toons AutoGroup list...
  10. N

LevCheck.mac - for seeing if anyone on your raid is levitating

sub main /declare x int outer /for x 1 to ${Raid.Members} /if (${NearestSpawn[${x},pc].Levitating}) /echo ${NearestSpawn[${x},pc].CleanName} levitating /next x /echo ${x} checked /return I threw this together tonight because a returning player was continually...
  11. N

mq2timestamp / mq2autogroup bug

My autogroup stopped working when we went to 64 bit. I finally decided to find the reason, since others have reported theirs working. It turns out mq2timestamp was preventing characters from accepting group invites, even when enabling guild invite acceptance.
  12. N

crashing

Found a crash, I'd like to get some verification on - basically, is this happening to everyone. I'm running a fresh download of mmobugs and only have mq2autogroup added to the plugins, so I doubt that's the issue. I just did a /camp desktop on 2 accounts while in pok. On one, I chose the...
  13. N

Council Divided

I fixed a "little" issue. The variables were being declared before the main - it's good now.
  14. N

Looting Lore items

I don't have the details on the Loot Lore Equipped window, I can share a couple things that may help. This will always set the person getting the loot to YOU (as the looter): /notify AdvancedLootWND ADLW_CLLSetCmbo ListSelect...