Recent content by nookiecookie

1. N

Class macro list

The last post to this thread was 9 years ago. Most of these macros would not work under new MQ in any event.
  2. N

MQ2 Next

It is for the normal EQ server. Darkpaw abandoned EQ next years ago.
  3. N

Are bans still happening?

Yes. You can reduce the risk by playing smart but DPG seems to be randomly targetting mq users.
  4. N

new producer letter

It's been 23 years since this grand journey called EverQuest was launched, and I'd like to take a moment to pause and reflect on all the things we've accomplished together. We've defeated powerful foes and we've brought balance; we've traversed, explored, and collected experiences during 28...
  5. N

MQ2EQWire in MqNext

Those functions are available in the built in framelimiter. On YouTube search mqnext and framelimiter, there is a video that explains it really well.
  6. N

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

It could be someone reporting you. It can be log analysis looking at time to carry out actions which if controlled by mac could be easy to identify a pattern.
  7. N

Refunds

no you said "In the real would it's criminal. It's called theft. " Man were you dropped on the head as a kid, you keep posting dumber things.
  8. N

Refunds

This has to be the stupidest post I have seen in awhile. It is not theft. You report this to the police they would laugh you out of the room. At most it is a civil matter. They provided an interim fix while they work on larger issues. If you do not like it, then cancel and compile your own...
  9. N

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

It is the other way around. Core was first and transitioned to entropy.
  10. N

No more MQ2?

Mq64 is what eqmule is developing.
  11. N

account suspended

They have the ability to detect mq use. They are specifically looking for things that are faster than a normal person can do it. Overseer would fall into that category with collecting and doing new missions super fast. They not hitting everyone who is guilty probably due to keeping everyone...
  12. N

Account Suspended

They can detect both MQNext and MQ2. They do not suspend based on what happening right now but probably from log analysis for a period of time. They are probably keeping it random in terms of suspension for a variety reasons: 1. It makes it more difficult to try to hide mq use if devs do...
  13. N

is mq down i cant play or anything... i dont see it down thanks.

If you patched everquest, then it can be down until new mq2 version is up dated. If you have the old exe fle for everquest, you can still play with old mq2. mqnext has been updated to the new exe that DPG pushed out to fix overseer.
  14. N

Do subscriptions roll over to this website from redguides?

You need to contact Chatwiththisname on discord. He does provide some of his plugins to work with mmobugs version.