Recent content by nookiecookie

1. N

Moving forward

Enchanter can mez in fire fight. At 115, it was trivial for my group, I just deflection on my paladin and enchnter mezzes.
  2. N

Daybreak Expanding

They acquired Cold Iron Studios and the new alien game New Alien Game Will Still Happen Thanks To EverQuest Developer
  3. N

Plugin Overseer

Currently, on some accounts, it will do a rare conversion where there is not 2+ of rare toon. It does this only when there is a common conversion and uncommon conversion being done.
  4. N

Plugin Overseer

I think pause until the reward window opens again should work if it fails to pop the merc should work. As at that time it will be looking to collect.
  5. N

Plugin Overseer

It should be an option to toggle on and off to have merc popped if in combat. If you are in combat or full group, then I would see it claiming the reward rather than holding unless it is easy to place a hold on it to allow the user to sit long enough to be out of combat and allow for merc to...
  6. N

Plugin Overseer

Would it be possible to add a pop your merc for collecting character experience as a reward option for the little merc aa you get from it?
  7. N

Plugin Overseer

This looks pretty awesome.
  8. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

I think he is referring to the corrupted temple of veeshan.
  9. N

Plugin Overseer

I would pay $20 for this.
  10. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

Raid Expedition: Temple of Fear's Fall The first event was easy but having trouble with the ice and push back from the other dragons. Any advice to get too s down and engaged after the tank runs down to directional set the dragon to have the push back into cubby. Currently using core.mac and...
  11. N

Thinking About Coming Back after 12 years

Mq2eqwire really helps with CPU resources. It is a great plugin that I would recommend using.
  12. N

Crack downs on mq2 :(

I would not use fartaunt Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  13. N

best 6 box group makeup

6 beastlords because beastmaster was an awesome movie. Seriously, it comes down to play style and gear. Melee can look very botted depending on the macros used. Tank, shaman, bard and 3 zerkers would put out lot of dps. Missing a cleric but can always Merc for buffs. Tank, cleric, enchanter...
  14. N

Macro GroundGrab.mac

Thanks it works awesome Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk