Recent content by Noah3

1. N

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Not afk, just script to juggle what I otherwise could not. but since you brought it up, I also want to live in a house built by someone else work, and eat food at a restaurant cooked by someone and drive a car engineered by someone elses work. I get that I am talking myself straight outta...
  2. N

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Had to rewrite my rambling down a bit.. . I think I am game for whatever contribution would be required, please Message me , anyone willing to work something out
  3. N

Want to script raids/events High end. . Need the work of someone knowledgeable .. Lets talk
  4. N

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Heck yeah.. Thank you so much
  5. N

I should rephrase that... I this the zip is out because the other site is up and running
  6. N

The zip is out,, the other site is up and running
  7. N

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you
  8. N

(NukeToTat), what's it do please

What is NukeToTat please
  9. N

Melee not in ini

Melee load did it btw,, thank you .. I forgot to say that
  10. N

Grab corpse from afar

That looks perfect I don't know how to do that but the fact that it can be done makes me happy any chance you could point me in the directions to I can learn how to write these into my eye and I and I would put that in the down flag right once I figure out how to write it
  11. N

Mq2bot Rez safe pc list type thing?

I think that's correct I was using the bot macro it was about seven years ago I had just came back a couple months ago so this is all new to me and I'm just kind of remembering as I go but that was definitely one of the things where you could add a list of safe PCS and it would let you resurrect...
  12. N

Need some tips..

Mine works It's something like combat songs and then non-combat songs put the songs you want to play during combat and there I give me one second I'll check so I'm not just guessing......