Recent content by Morx

1. M

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

It's like one of the most useful plugins ever created if you're not trying to use active hacks like PiggyZone or whatever. Love it so much!
  2. M

Old school boxing - Tips & Tricks? Help?

Thanks for the replies everyone. Good discussion! I think Fry is right, and a wizard is gonna be the best way to do it. Not interested in spending more money on any kind of KVM switch, or custom keyboards. :)
  3. M

Old school boxing - Tips & Tricks? Help?

Hey there guys, So I'm knee deep into the Phinigel server, and grinding out levels as Kunark just launched! Last time I did this was on a previous progression server, where MQ2 was allowed and so was fartaunt! Oh how things have changed! Looking for some discussion on what people have found to...
  4. M

MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

Very glad someone bumped this thread so it can be seen. Thank you!
  5. M

Phinny + mq2

It's not terrible getting used to things on Phinny, but it takes a while. My perfect server I feel would be to do all they've done to restrict boxing, but leave MQ2. If someone wants to MQ2 a single character, I don't feel it hurts things that much. But man... having to actually run around and...
  6. M

Ragefire / MQ2Melee / Taunt

I feel stupid, probably am, but where would I put this? Not as a /melee setting, so I don't know where. Thank you.
  7. M

XTarget HUD for TLP?

XTargets are already in game, and any macros that use them work just fine. You just don't have the extended targets window to make it all pretty and show it. This will at least allow you to see what mobs on the XTargets window, which is useful for me due to some macros targetting off of...
  8. M

XTarget HUD for TLP?

Gotcha, thank you. How would I target the different XTargets? I assume it's something like /target XTarget1 ? or would it be something more than that? Thank you.
  9. M

XTarget HUD for TLP?

I assume that's the Lifetime members forum? I don't have access to it. Thank you William12. I appreciate it.
  10. M

Bot Macro

If I remember correctly, this would be added under Buffs, like this: BuffUse1=TRUE BuffSpellName1=Guise of the Deceiver BuffSpellIcon1=Illusion: Dark Elf BuffSpellGem1=item BuffAlias1= BuffClasses1=self (this part I'm not 100% sure on, but I think SELF will indicate it's for you only?)...
  11. M

XTarget HUD for TLP?

The window is gone, but I know that XTarget's are still in game. Is there a way to create a HUD, that mirrors the Live servers XTarget window? Thank you.
  12. M

Bot Macro

I can confirm that setting the group roles doesn't make a difference. It still always chooses XTarget1 as the main mez target. Would be nice to have an option of what it's main mez target is.
  13. M

Bot Macro

[Roles] SetRoles=FALSE GroupLeader= GroupMainTank= GroupMainAssist= GroupPuller= GroupXTarget1=Group Assist Target RaidXTarget1=Raid Assist 1 Target Would changing the above, make a difference on what the Enchanter mezzes first? Like it's always XTarget1 right now, but I just found out that...
  14. M

Bot Macro

I remember it was discussed that it won't sit while mobs are still in camp, but there's gotta be some setting that makes it st or not. More testing over the weekend, and most of the time it actually does sit, so I think it's just something that it's detecting. No big deal actually. Been working...
  15. M

Bot Macro

For this to work, I think you have to use Netbots. Edit: So my enchanter doesn't seem to be sitting after a fight. I'm in a dungeon, on TLP servers, so could this be related that a mob is within 150 camp radius? Not aggroed, but still within that radius, so it won't sit? Could I turn UseCamp...