Recent content by miseaujeu

1. M

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Getting an intermittent but repeatable crash in MQNext. Searching various locations for GetColorForChatColor hasn't brought up known issues. In the MacroQuest log file it finishes Initializing module: Items and then starts having issues D 2021-11-08 09:20:02.711315 [MQ2] Initializing module...
  2. M

Ghidra ?

Saw that the NSA released their equivalent to IDA GitHub - NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra: Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework anyone have experience using both extensively? Opinions? Free and un-cracked seems appealing -- but source being the NSA seems kinda frightening...
  3. M

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

Thanks for the responses. Just as an update the S3 has been working very well and even my Luddite friends were able to figure out their various platform SFTP transfer programs. [40oz] is certainly correct. The S3 storage is cheap however pushing a file up and then having it downloaded...
  4. M

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

Scenario: Amature musicians living in different cities that share tracks for overdubbing until song is complete. Issue: File sizes get pretty big with multiple tracks of uncompressed source. Dropbox's free 1GB is too small. Issue #2: We're failed musicians ... we have no money. I've been...
  5. M

Tradeskill Experiment Window

This has still been an issue for me until tonight. Working in EXPERIMENT MODE with environment TS containers in POK it turns out I needed to click DOWN on the mouse first and then notify a release /notify ContainerWindow Container_Combine leftmouse /delay 5 /notify ContainerWindow...
  6. M

Tradeskill Experiment Window

/notify containerwindow container_combine leftmouseup is not working when trying Experiments with containers held in my inventory I've tried matching the caps -- to no avail /notify ContainerWindow Container_Combine leftmouseup Can someone check if I'm alone in this ? -M
  7. M

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

win title for each session Thank you for this! Is it possible to update each window session with the character name being loaded? Perhaps this can already be done using the MQ2AutoLogin.ini but I haven't been able to figure it out.
  8. M

Extruded Black Pearl guide

Nerfed. After killing the murderer and hailing Melion Pell all you get is "Come back when you have all of the evidence."
  9. M

iOS debugger suggestion/ assistance

I am using a TaiG jailbroken iPhone 5 with iOS 8.4. When the default debugger, GDB, started returning gibberish sometime around November 2015 I got a different phone and have been patiently waiting for a 9.2+ jailbreak. Since there doesn't seem to be one coming I'm going back to the 8.4...
  10. M

How to activate Hidden Blade

/if (!${Me.Song[Hidden Blade Effect].ID}) { /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Hidden Blade]}) { /disc hidden blade /echo go hidden blade! } }
  11. M

HUD + achievements lists help

I had tried looking into this a while back and wasn't able to find it either. Here's some of the results I did get: /window ACH_Main_Layout = 2755 child windows /window ACH_AchievementLayout = 2753 child windows /window ACH_AchievementsPage = 2533 child windows /window ACH_Achievements = 2532...
  12. M

VPN / Anonymizers recomendations

Looking for advice on a good VPN that can do a couple of things. First would be to encrypt/hide torrent activity. Second would allow me to be assigned a different international IP when I so choose. suggestions? -M
  13. M

/gzone not working

That is correct. CoD level req is either 52 or 53 and this toon is below that. I want MQ2Gzone to push them into a zone they are not keyed/flagged/etc for.
  14. M

/gzone not working

I'm having an issue with /gzone not working. I get my toon into an adjacent zone ( PoTranquility ) and then do /gzone codecay. I'm informed this zone is not available and that I will be returned to the character select screen -- this is expected. However, I'm taken to the WORLD select...