Recent content by MamaBear

1. MamaBear

Lua Resources?

How do I load a Lua in game? Can I use Lua from other sources with MQ2 bugs Next?
  2. MamaBear

patchs

Never a problem for me, but I have a bit of trouble always figuring out if there is actually a down or it is just me! :) Patience is a virtue! You are appreciated!
  3. MamaBear

patchs

Servers are not down now 12.16 PT and the one computer that we had already running all morning is fine running MQ2Next but his is running redguides mine is mmobugs and is down.
  4. MamaBear

patch notes

My Dec 7 2022 says out of date?
  5. MamaBear

is there such a thing as a morph Royal Guardian (pet illusion)

No one seems to say where to find this item Effect: Pet Illusion: Tower Warden (Casting Time: Instant). Item summary. Id : 107804. Lore : Summons a tower warden. Maybe this is you? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/wtb-metamorphic-wand-royal-guard.283184/ Pet Illusion...
  6. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

Would have been forever without your help and Fry as I guess I put the stuff in the wrong folder too!
  7. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

BIG HUG!!! now I am nearly perfect again! LOL!!
  8. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

I tried rest and reload and help That brings up a bunch of stuff but nothing on hot buttons sorry I am not more...
  9. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

Thank you, I had the files in the main Resources folder they are now in the nav folder but THE MESH DOES LOAD! But I still have no buttons on the group window, /groupinfo all says "cannot parse" For instance I did it like this /groupinfo show hot is that correct? I can nav to target with a...
  10. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

/plugin mq2targetinfo already loaded /navigate Reload No nav mesh available for Maidentwo, I went other zones and get the same no mesh All the other groupinfo shows DoComand could not parse My auto login goes in a loop to the trader, I have to pause part way to load the other main. Thank you
  11. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

Thank you, unfortunately not one of those will work not even groupinfo help. SO I did something wrong again. MQ2Nav is selected in the plugins, I copied the files from the nav folder old to the resources in Next they are there but nav load says "loading settings", but no meshes are available to...
  12. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

I really appreciate that!:love: It works! It seems have not tried to play yet, but there are no nav and such buttons on the group window are those supposed to still be there and if I try nav it says no mesh loaded. They are in the nav folder but it will not load them. Navigate load says loading...
  13. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

I have confidence all will be worked out and we will be very pleased eventually and just need to be patient. There must be a lot to do and a lot involved. It seems like it has been a long time if you play when you can, to keep your mind off of bad things like we do, it is great for that! We...
  14. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

but, what do you expect, they are geeks. Lol I was just thinking this as I again messed up my computer files and I think I tried to open or delete some part of the actual program files while trying to get Next running! I don't think they can think low for us. I saw two different places I think...
  15. MamaBear

Is this the new norm?

I seem to have it somewhat working, so what I was missing is basically it is a combination of the old and new working together, kind of thing.