Recent content by Mallachi

1. M

price

This will all blow over in a couple months and than ya'll will be back to normal. I don't believe SOE can't afford to spend too much more time or money but I believe some people were doing things they shouldn't have been doing and in turn SOE had to do something. I don't use any of the sites...
  2. M

XP nerf to tasks coing in a few days

NO UF quest is worth doiing. I was bored and was doing some for my alts and I got i believe 2 aa's for almost everything.
  3. M

new pc?

alot more then you did... $2500 but I didn't build it myself. You can't buy a set of cards like I have for $700
  4. M

new pc?

oh, couple more things.... Don't get the hottest CPU. Get a good one but don't go over board. Spend the cash in a good set of cards, CPU, hard drive and memory in that order. my bottle neck is I didn't get a solid state HD. Also I wouldn't spend the big cash for water cooled they have a habit...
  5. M

new pc?

I had good luck with Digital Storm. You got the cash they can build what ever you want and you pick the components. I 5 box tad of lag but not bad at all. Probaly be better off with dual cards 6 boxing. Mall~
  6. M

3 box merc advice

Why not just make a real war and 4 bot and dump the war merc? In group content a real war makes things easy if geared properly and has the right aa's just attack and move you your next toon. I am not a big fan of warrior mercs. I bot a war, rogue, chanter and zerker at times and I can burn...
  7. M

Warrior or Paladin?

One other thing, I'd drop the cleric go with the shammy. Shammy has a lot more to offer then a cleric and heals very, very well.
  8. M

Warrior or Paladin?

I'd go warrior, I five bot and point and shoot go to other toons. Looking threw my eyeballs wouldn't think twice.
  9. M

All EverQuest Servers Down

I don't see how they can bill for servies not being supplied. Over all this is minor if you have 1 account but I have 5. I am going to call tomorrow and ask them for a partial credit if they refuse I will dispute the charges with my CC provider. Mall~
  10. M

Sony is about profit like any business. Why do you think they cut the hell out of there staff? Why do you think things don't work right? Like I said when this blows over, if it blows over down the road look for large increases. Someone has to pay for all this mess and I can tell you it isn't...
  11. M

The end of EQ? I'd say more like the end of Sony after some of the articals I have read. The hackers didn't have to try very hard when Sony left the door open. Pure stupidity on Sony's part. One thing is for certian..... Your subscription will double may even triple when all is said and done...
  12. M

Underfoot Help

Melee dps in group content sucks even in UF. No rogue, monk or any type of melee is going to come close to the dps of a wizz/mage/chanter combo using chanter auras and you get cc with a chanter plus the buffage. I guess just a matter of playing style but so far has worked very well for my...
  13. M

Underfoot Help

I got into UF with cultural on my tank I think really only way in grouping. You will need lots of dps though! For your tank do the cultural and boomer gear to start off. I 3 box war, wizz and a chanter. My firend boxes a shammy, mage and puller monk/bard. At first out everything you can into the...