Recent content by Makkli

1. M

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

I'm not at a machine where I can double check this is exactly the same error but I ran into this (or something very similar) when the combine macs first came out. Make sure you don't still have the vendor open and don't have more than one combinable bag on your person. If its the same error...
  2. M

*happy dance* THANK YOU!
  3. M

Well, that depends on when the crash occurs. MQ2Log logs what appears in the MQ2 Chat Window. A macro writes to the chat window if its told to (/echo). (MQ2 itself may also report a macro error to the chat window but then you usually get a line number anyway.) So if you have echo commands for...
  4. M

The memspell command isn't part of the spell_routines.inc. I believe the issue is the /delay after the memspell command is used. Spell memming takes significantly longer on AK. The delay will need to be increased. To go further, if spell_routines.mac is required for a macro (as it is in your...
  5. M

Stupid question: is there a version number I can refer to when reporting issues? I updated last night to get the new plugins and lost map functionality completely. I confirmed that the MQ2Map and MQ2MapWnd were still loaded but neither backspace nor M would bring up a map. I just rolled back to...
  6. M

I don't think you came off harsh. I greatly respect your stance. That being said I think this idea is a mistake. While it might be convenient for some I think it would be noticed and I think its a very slippery slope. /Baz from anywhere would limit the useless trips through the Nexus however...
  7. M

Thank you again for all the work you are doing. How far down the to do list might MQ2EQBC be? Alt Tab can kiss my ass.
  8. M

Its going to be entirely dependent on the design of the Custom UI. I'm very comfortable with custom UIs so if anyone gets stuck getting a particular custom UI up and running pm me. Until then for those to whom this matters, make sure you set your toon to default before launching EQMMQ the first...
  9. M

It will crash when MQ2MapWnd is injected. I can say a few more things too now as I have since figured out a work around and some hopefully useful details. A fresh install of EQMac for PC with a default install of EQMMQ (which means MQ2MapWnd is loaded) on a toon with the default UI specified in...
  10. M

Custom UIs and the MQ2MapWnd do not get along (or at least none of the ones I have). It can result in everything from a failure to load the UI and loading default instead to CTD when loading the character into the world or CTD when trying to loadskin. I once even got it to give me a popup that...
  11. M

That was it. Ditto.
  12. M

Big Thanks to eqmule and the team who put this together. I re-subscribed just for this project. Thank you also for your commitment to keep this project about enhancements over active hacks. Thank you for making this marvelous server more accessible to me as a PC user. I'm loving it. That being...