Recent content by loyal

1. L

fish.mac

thank you I fear my age is catching up to me at least I would if I could still think.
  2. L

fish.mac

I have been using /fish.mac for years but now it returns not a valid command. what should I be entering now?
  3. L

eqbc server broke

thanks htw the information I needed in a way I could understand. I am now up and running
  4. L

eqbc server broke

I had to google to learn how to find my IP Address I entered /bccmd connect 000.00/0/0 using the IP address found when I did ipconfig in command prompt it showed Connecting to 000.00.0.0 fopr maybe two minutes before returning could not connect.
  5. L

eqbc server broke

I run 4 accounts on 4 computers with a fifth that hosts EQBC serve and have for over a decade. Yesterday EQBC failed none of my game computers could connect to the server computer returning the error "gethostbyname error" the name of the computer has not changed. the only thing that changed...
  6. L

mq2 installs fail on win11 machines

I learned that the MSVCR100.dll error only happens EQLaunch but not MMOLOADER. several reboots later all machines seem to be working great. many fewer casting errors in fact between the 3 toons that are bots only 1 IF statement needed but I suspect there is 1 more THANK FOR YOUR HELP AND...
  7. L

I retried loading in with MMOloader after giving administrator permission. and it looked better. both had login starting graphics and appeared to DL updates neither will load mq2map but could far target and show the line to target both bazaar toons I logged a fighter in a combat zone and he...
  8. L

I ran all 4 links DXp and .NET said could not proceed because it was already installed. VC X64 appeared to install normally but X86 ran as a repair. then I tried to start it and again it said could not proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. and reinstalling it might fix the problem. I did...
  9. L

I am new to win 11 and have been setting up three machines which went smooth enough with eq but all three fail installing MQ2 and fail to launch with eqlaunch.exe with the failed message could not proceed because MSVCP100.DLL was not found. I googled it and learned it is a Microsoft driver and...
  10. L

more issues with bot config files

I play 4 account and for the first time in a decade I have gotten 2 new computers and they are fantastic I have transferred all the eq files installed MQNEXT and moved working mq INI for my enchanter but did not work at all deleted it and loaded again making a new INI which still did not work...
  11. L

move accounts.

I had hoped for a cleaner way but I can do tis
  12. L

move accounts.

is there a tool to gather all the account specific files to move to a new computer?
  13. L

missing mq2.ini

I think you found my problem
  14. L

missing mq2.ini

looking into that
  15. L

missing mq2.ini

I have 6 other toon on that computer all have the mq2 .ini yet the mage does not have one and they are all grouped in a line his should be there as well I am so confused and frustrated with these bot issues they was so much time mana and dps on just spells almost not worth it