Recent content by lookin

1. L

Camp out timer not counting down

it is being investigated here for anyone searching for this issue. https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmobugs-mq-installation-problem-report-thread-21-feb-2024-release.35770/#post-275280
  2. L

live servers

They patched live as well during the maintenance so would have a new exe. This would cause MacroQuest to be out of date and mmobugs build to be out of date. Once MacroQuest gets updated then fry or someone will update mmobugs with latest build
  3. L

Is MQ2Size broken?

thanks fry its working good now
  4. L

Is MQ2Size broken?

Hi is MQ2Size broken and not being updated anymore? when trying to load i get MQ2Size: Error couldn't find offset. Unloading I searched and dont see anything specific to saying its not working or causing issues such as crashing. i presume as the error says the offset is wrong. i'm not...
  5. L

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

test patched with new exe thanks
  6. L

XP exploit

you use to be able to do something like this in shadowhaven with opposing factions. you could get quite the battle going on with high level npcs during luclin
  7. L

Ported against will

its not common a occurrence but it has been in the game for a long time. usually its related to you zoning into a zone in a weird spot on accident or as you mentioned crashing out and game doesn't know where to put you when you come back in and 0,0 ,which is the cat room, is usually the safe...
  8. L

i just came back and started playing again on test and i also use MQ2bot
  9. L

no worries fry, thanks for all the work
  10. L

test patched today new exe per everquest forums Test is being updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live
  11. L

test patched with new exe added test patch notes August 8, 2017 _____________________ *** Items *** - No-rent items will now be removed from keyring slots after logging out for 30+ minutes in the same fashion that no-rent items are removed from standard inventory slots. - Returned the...
  12. L

Incorrect Client Verson

once they release the new mmo build then you can go back to using the patcher
  13. L

they just took the server down again for something, i would suspect to fix test copy so likely not a big change. just an FYI
  14. L

test updated to live version per dev and i verified mq2 is no longer working on test. Test is being updated tomorrow morning with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live. Players should now be able to use /testcopy again to copy their...
  15. L

Macro to raise FD skill?

could likely just do /twist <spellgemslot> or there should be a number of different macro already in the base build for doing spell skill ups