Recent content by Ladon

1. L

Plazmic of MQ Passes On

Holy necro, batman
  2. L

Macro Spell Skiller Macro

So that this doesn't get lost to time I figured I would post it here. I've used this on multiple characters that I've powerleveled to get their spell skills and specialization up. Upon first run it will notify you to update the spellskills.ini with your [server_name] primary and secondary...
  3. L

Dixxxon Krono Purchase Scam

Wow, after reading the EveryKingdom thread I'm embarrassed.
  4. L

Bot.mac

Bot.mac and/or MQ2Bot would really make Emulators more appealing. I lost my 18-box's inis for a different bot (Killian's?) and don't want to set up INIs again, especially to level characters.
  5. L

MQ2Bot

I'd say Titanium, UF, ROF2. SOD is harder to find and isn't as supported. The more classic-style servers use Titanium's build. UF and ROF2 are easily available (and if they aren't I'll upload it to Gazelle for somebody to upload on KAT/IPT/TPB). Dropping support for 1/2 of the emulator builds...
  6. L

MQ2Bot

I'm totally fine with it being RoF2 only! The older compiles for other versions of the emu launcher would require a ton of work that nobody should have to do. I figured it'd the optimal time to ask for it because we have a release that's relatively recent. Thanks so much!
  7. L

MQ2Bot

Now that we have a working compile for ROF2 (thank you htw!) I'd like it if we could get MQ2Bot ported over to the ROF2 client. Playing is much more enjoyable without having to edit a character's INI every 3-4 levels to change out spells. I know that it's a longshot.
  8. L

Soe becoming daybreak Game company

Oh my god, Sony no longer owns SOE? Hallelujah! Let's all warp and chain zone! (Can we get the source code for EQ:OA now, please?)
  9. L

Rof going live on EMU, is there a build for it?

Would that be something simple like updating the plugins to have the features that were added during ROF or would it be a shitshow of broken dreams?
  10. L

Rof going live on EMU, is there a build for it?

This is the most exciting thing to ever happen. I wonder if MQ2Bot is going to work with the ROF2 client. News story on main EQEmulator page!
  11. L

Newbie question

Please report back when/if you get b&.
  12. L

Mac to PL, hunter, skill raiser, hit all once, or assist all in 1

would it be possible to add a routine to ignore looting if it receives "you may not loot this corpse at this time" It kept trying to loot other lowbie corpses
  13. L

RevTT

It seems that a few trackers are under attack.
  14. L

Starting trustable old EQ group on EQMac

I think that it's because it's so out of place here. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not... If he is, this is probably the last place to seek this out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4