Recent content by Kodilynn

1. Kodilynn

SEVERE MALWARE ALERT!

Been a false positive for longer than I can remember.
  2. Kodilynn

Question EQ + MMOBugs + Macbook Pro

Wine works but from what I understand it's one hell of a bitch to get right. Edit: welcome back and wtf are you doing playing EQ. You don't play EQ!
  3. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

They're starting to issue banned emails along with closing accounts. I got a second one (probably automated) showing what I had quoted before. Ah well.
  4. Kodilynn

MQ2 Plugins You'd Like To See

Make it $2000 and you get a date with Fry, man or woman, he isn't picky.
  5. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Yeah mine had just hit 38, been all over the world, was sniping, and botting 24/7 so it was inviting trouble. This game is incredibly shallow to a huge fault. Gym battles are a joke and holding one is worse. No trading day 1 was a mistake. No trainer battles face to face was a mistake. The...
  6. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Fair enough. Niantic still hasn't released any kind of official statement so who knows.
  7. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

I submitted the ban appeal and this was the response I got: It might be automated, but I'm still banned and unable to get into the game.
  8. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Then you're lucky. Going on since the first day of the bans here still same message plus the email response.
  9. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

If it says unable to get data from server you're screwed. Start over or do what I did and delete it.
  10. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Rumor has it under threat of legal action.
  11. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Game over. Ah well, deleting the app and moving on.
  12. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Happened last time, and again it could be a ban but it's speculation at this point. Given that tons of legit players world-wide are having the same issue, and based on the twitter response, I'd say it's a massive server outage. On the flip side of that same coin, if it gets rid of the gym...
  13. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

https://twitter.com/PoGoServer/status/764106960874668033 Servers are offline. It's not a ban. Mine is a google account and is getting it. Family member is PTC he's never botted and is getting it. Servers are having major issues.
  14. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

Yup that's what I'm getting. Legit friends are getting it as well that have never botted, so it seems like more of a server issue than bans. The sky is falling on reddit about it, but until Niantic publishes an official press release on it, it's just speculation.
  15. Kodilynn

Pokèmon Go!

The ban stuff is still a rumor. Lots of legit players are having login issues on the servers since about midnight. I can't get in myself neither can a family member who's playing 100% legit never botted. Half their servers were down or had super high latency so it may be nothing. I can't get in...