Recent content by Kkthnx

1. Kkthnx

Plat 6.5 million Emarr

6.5 million on emarr. $30.
  2. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

I've got an account that I made when I got banned that I levelled to 24 Notting and sniping. It's not banned, yet I also got all my money back from Apple that is spent.
  3. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

I think it's the sniping. I've started a new account. Level 22 and it's still running on necrobot.
  4. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

That's not confirmation of anything. You only got that email cause you appealed. No one has actually told you that you are banned.
  5. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

What email did you get Kodi? I've had nothing without emailing them first and getting an automated response.
  6. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

I did an appeal when I heard it was a ban, but before I did I submitted a support request for not being able to log in. Niantic haven't actually told me I'm banned though.
  7. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

Anyone had any word or response from Niantic? I cant log in, but I still show in the 3 gyms I got 2 days ago.
  8. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

Not sniping for me, and pogofeeder is default, ive not changed anything. Shows the connection when I open necrobot but does nothing else.
  9. Kkthnx

Question WHAT'S UP MEN

He will be asking for powerleveling soon.
  10. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

Sniping not working?
  11. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

Ok, help! I didn't realise you could automate it... How?
  12. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

Do you have everything automated?
  13. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

How the fuck do you do it???
  14. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

I hate both of you
  15. Kkthnx

Pokèmon Go!

How the fuck did you get 24 so quick? I fuckin' hate that I live nowhere near a huge swarm of Pokestops!! I got soft banned as I appeared in Sydney whilst setting it up, didn't realise, and basically warped back to the UK.