Recent content by killerdog1

1. K

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

ugh i just remembered i do use /bot for my box shm
  2. K

its possible but im very careful on what I use and do. I do all my overseers manually
  3. K

I tell noone I use it. the only thing i use regularly is mq2movement and that's only for the /stick, and I make fluid movements along with it.. been using it this way for years
  4. K

I got popped and I never use active plugins. Never warp. Don’t use no stun. Nothing that is normally detectable. The only way they could have known is if they are running a program that searches for keywords.
  5. K

You aren’t alone. Some clown is on one, and hitting accounts with wrist slaps.
  6. K

I can’t help but wonder if it’s some new guy, recently hired. Trying to make a name for himself. When he starts affecting the income stream. He’ll get put in his place. I just had 2 accounts suspended as well.
  7. K

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

ok i may have missed something. do I need to uninstall my old mq2 and reinstall everything with new new update. Sorry for the ignorance. Im not very literate when it comes to basic mq opperation. I click boxes and run very very basic plugins
  8. K

Refunds

those pesky smart folks. they pissin er'one off lol
  9. K

Refunds

Who are you, and how do you have any say on what anyone does or doesn't deserve? Your opinion means squat. its entirely up to the person that provides this service whether any compensation is given...........there are a few lanes on any road. How bout you stay in yours.
  10. K

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

all the commands are in the wiki
  11. K

WTB KRONOS.

Looking to purchase at least 10. more if the price is reasonable
  12. K

Kronos buying

looking to buy 10 kronos. pm me with price