Recent content by kally

1. K

Auto cycling through mobs?

I was never able to get this to work. I went into my Everquest game and created a Social Hotkey Name : Target /declare cycletarget string outer yes /if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && ${cycletarget.Equal[yes]}) /target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID} /if...
  2. K

Bard Kitting /Target next

I like to kite 4-10 mobs at a time. I want to be able to auto target the next mob after the first mob dies. Top down Xtar Please talk to me like I'm new and how to set it up. and in game image of macro would be helpful please. Thank you =)
  3. K

Ok this seems to be working. Can you tell me if I can add a /on / off button to work on it's own and cycle thru? Thank you for your help
  4. K

I appreciate it but I tried it and did not target any mobs. Looking for something to target cycle between extended window automatically. Thank you!
  5. K

Hi Is there a command to cycle through enemies automatically. I have a simple macro that I use which is /circle I am a bard and want to cycle my songs between mobs so looking for another simple /command to auto cycle the mobs I am kiting. Thank you!
  6. K

Auto Puller Macro

was the last one posted by Villageidiot. Provide a link to the right one please I have tried a few and find issues with all. the one by Villageidiot works great except for it not looting corpses.
  7. K

Auto Puller Macro

It's not auto looting am I doing something wrong ??
  8. K

Hunter NoWarp Changes

When I load macro it says field of scale not recognize and the macro ends why is this ?