Recent content by insomniac11

1. I

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Map doesn't load anyone in it, can't see anything other than standard brewall, MQ2nav doesn't work says no nav mesh available even though i loaded the whole mesh into the new folder. Can't plugin mq2mmowarp says loadlibrary failed with error 0x0000007e
  2. I

Is there something going on with MQ2Dps (it seems to crash me often), not sure why I have to do a ghetto fix

Yeah same problem here, I just delete it from my plugin folder right away and hope the loader doesn't put it back without telling me.
  3. I

How about we open TLP's

Daybreak will do whatever makes them the most money, they want people to pay to play TLP and they know trubox requires a monthly sub.. so all TLP will be Trubox. This problem though comes from MQ2devs putting their own block in, this is from a while ago and for some reason the MQ2next devs are...
  4. I

How about we open TLP's

It's pretty ridiculous that MQ2 is blocked on trubox, since Daybreak hasn't been making any non trubox TLP's this basically is restricting the whole part of the community that doesn't play live. I'm sure it's easy for the devs and players that play live as their main to support this while they...
  5. I

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Personally I like the idea of Trubox, I think it would be great if darkpaw actually gave people the option, they are making 2 TLP servers anyway so they could have given us the option of 1 being boxer friendly and 1 being trubox. But the problem is they have given us no other options, the only...
  6. I

Now we just need to open up MQ2 on TLP so we can stop having to pay 30$ to people making way's to bypass the MQ2 TLP restriction. It's not fair that darkpaw is only making Trubox TLP's, there's no other way for us to use MQ2 while playing TLP, if only they made one Trubox and one non-Trubox...
  7. I

This had me laughing

" then the truth.....Buy yourself a gift. " That's so gdamn true.
  8. I

EQBC on MQNext problem

Hi I am sort of new to boxing with macroquest, basically i've watched multiple guides on how to get eqbc working, I need to be able to box 3 different characters on 3 different computers, so I need to get eqbc to work. But of course the first thing I do gives me a problem, for some reason the...
  9. I

I'm kinda new to MQ2, but when i load macroquest.exe, right click it and select start EQBC server it gives me the error "EQBCS could not be found: "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\MQ2Next\MQ2-MMOBugs-2021-12-10-Next\eqbcs.exe So basically do I just need to get eqbcs.exe from someone elses compile or ?