Recent content by hoppy96pgtbs

1. hoppy96pgtbs

Best DPS Class?

It does no good when you are doing content with no mobs lower than 100 :( She can tank like a champ, for 24 seconds.
  2. hoppy96pgtbs

SHOULD I BUY THIS GRAPHICS CARD

I also swear by MSI. Their products are always solid and reliable. It all depends on how many you are planning on boxing. I could easily box 4 or 5 on an older box with a MSI 8800GT with 8 Gb of shitty proprietary ram, a standard HD, the E8400 wolfdale chip and a 1/2 way decent PSU >300 Watts...
  3. hoppy96pgtbs

Problems with EQ resolution

I got a few 40" TV's for monitors, but the shit is going haywire. Cant get the shit to look like it should, semi full screen, so I can still see the taskbar. Any suggestions?
  4. hoppy96pgtbs

Returning player

Monk/Bard are usually easy to find a group with. Ppl always wanting pullers. If you plan to actually play and not automate.
  5. hoppy96pgtbs

Crash when buffing

I was able to leave my shammy in for 24+ hours running a different macro. So It's def something in bot.mac for shammy's I thiink that's crashing them.
  6. hoppy96pgtbs

Trying to get AAspend to work properly

You can do it the way you are, and it may work. Or you can /aas classic to turn on classic mode. I prefer classic. It never fails. just a lot of typing each time and hope you dont crash. /aas = /aaspend either works for me. Then, /aas setauto "Spell Casting Subtlety" 1 /aas setauto "Super...
  7. hoppy96pgtbs

Crash when buffing

I have the same issue on my shammy. But I just use it as an opportunity to keep a trader up. But, it is the wierdest shit, because my shammy crashes with /mel noholy=1 and /mel nodown=1 and with NO macro running. The bastard can just be standing there and crash sometimes. Idk if it's still...
  8. hoppy96pgtbs

Need some high AA toons to run this macro and post results please

Maybe this will help you sort it out. [SelfBuff] SelfBuffTotal=6 SelfBuffAnnounce=FALSE SelfBuffUse1=TRUE SelfBuffSpellName1=Eldritch Rune SelfBuffSpellIcon1=Eldritch Rune SelfBuffConditions1=!${Me.Buff[Mastermind's Rune].ID} SelfBuffSpellGem1=alt SelfBuffUse2=TRUE SelfBuffSpellName2=Ward of...
  9. hoppy96pgtbs

I ran em again with the new mac. Here are the results: Intel Box: 100 Cleric 9.9k AA (AA's are included this time) 100 Enchanter 12.7k AA Mage 13.6k AA Mage 14.6k AA 100 SK 10k AA 100 Shaman 13.3k AA 100 Wizard 12.3k AA 100 Pally 9.7k AA These are on AMD machine: 100 Zerker...
  10. hoppy96pgtbs

Something went wrong with a few of these on my other PC, editing them now. For some reason the name output was different from one computer to the other. The AMD machine's output name was "Ini_Toonname_Class.Ini", maybe something happened when I copied the file. So I deleted the mac and moved it...
  11. hoppy96pgtbs

Max AA... what to do?

256 days /played, I havnt had this toon all that long compared to some of my others with 500+. I imagine 75k wouldnt be that far fetched if I had this toon for several years :D If they have 75k AA, and don't use MQ, that is impressive. Or they have absolutely no life lol.
  12. hoppy96pgtbs

Max AA... what to do?

I'm in the same boat. My main RaF referring account has um... 37,096 spent AA's lol. I setup a downshit to burn Glyph of Indeterminable Reward when it is up and keep brute turned on.
  13. hoppy96pgtbs

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Holyshit only works when you have pressed the attack key and the lil window is flashing. Downshit only works when you are not attacking. So for holyshits you dont really need a melee or combat check.
  14. hoppy96pgtbs

Mercenary AA's

I'm getting 1% or less per kill on Yellow and Red's @ 100 on my mercs.