Recent content by homeydc29

1. homeydc29

WTB between 7 and 12 krono

lookin to get between 7 and 15 depending on the price you have them for. can do paypal venmo zelle cashapp or drop it off to your house
  2. homeydc29

Ls t1 t2 and t3 raid chest

edit.
  3. homeydc29

MQ2Bot Cleric INI

this isnt here anymore is there anywhere else?
  4. homeydc29

Problems with MMOloader

hello, after turning off defender.. how do i get a new MMOloader icon back...nevermind, found it and restored it .ty
  5. homeydc29

Plugin MQ2Bot

i hope this is the right place to post these and i hope its in the correct format. ive been away for about 5 years so im tryin to get back into the swing. a few rogue disc that arent being picked up...would be awesome to have these spammed...
  6. homeydc29

Service Power lvl Rathe Server

still available?
  7. homeydc29

Buying WTB power level and gear rathe

I have a warrior 50% into lvl 109 I would like to get to level 110 and get outfitted with the newer tbl gear t2 or higher please. inbox me if interested :)
  8. homeydc29

Rogue not assisting

something to add iam having the same issue turning off ass didnt make any difference however, if i type /bot off my rog will then run up to the target and begin attacking as normal
  9. homeydc29

what happened to mq2?

i feel foolish, i fixed it in a matter of seconds. thanks for your time and patience when i saw the disclaimer with the red words i thought to myself "pfff of course i trust these guys!" and clicked accept without and hesitation.
  10. homeydc29

what happened to mq2?

ive been looking all over the forums trying to find information on the latest patch that changed mq2, nothing is working for me any longer. iam very confused and dont know how to resolve any problems. getting couldn't open macro file c:/change_me/macros/zbot.mac and couldn't open macro...
  11. homeydc29

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

New rogue mq melee spam abilities Incursion Hate Override: 874 1: Backstab Attack for 2498 with 10000% Accuracy Mod Recourse: Aggravated Incursion Mana / End:602 Target:Single Incursion Rk. II Hate Override: 918 1: Backstab Attack for 2623 with 10000% Accuracy Mod Recourse: Aggravated...
  12. homeydc29

PoWar

with a cleric rog shmn all lvl 100 raid geared 7kish aa i boxed my way thru the zone with minimal problems..the mobs cast a agro motifier witch can be a pain without a cleric or real tank. some mobs have an agro lock that lasts a couple ticks witch can make pulling slightly tricky at times.not...
  13. homeydc29

MQ2Melee (RoF T3 Update Skills)

rogue skill Thief's Vision Rk. II fires fine however the rank 3 raid version isnt firing yet. if is a problem on my end can someone inbox me the fix? Thief's Vision Rk. III
  14. homeydc29

COTF Worth It?

my feelings so far about the expansion: i feel that the merc gear that you get in this expansion is downright laughable. the merc AAs are super basic almost like AAs in monster missions. raid gear has better heroics rogues sustained dps is nicely increased Zerker sustained increased new AAs...
  15. homeydc29

Best way to gear up in COTF?

when you do the heroic missions at a certain point you will get a emote across your screen that says something to the effect of "you notice a shimmer of light from the corner of your eye. this will signal that 2 things have happened. 1 or more nammeds from the normal zone have spawned in your...