Recent content by hellnation13

1. H

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

Any one got some good zones for 85+ ? PM me pretty please for AFK Bard Kiting. Aint found any good ones yet.
  2. H

Cleric Pet Rape

Loved that trick I got so many AAs doing that...oh man that was awesome I miss that...
  3. H

Mq2Melee

Little off Topic.. Beast Lord's Forray Rk.3 ?? Does Melee support this ?
  4. H

Problems with Plugins via MMO Loader's Moveutils and stuff.

I cant get /makecamp or /leash to work for MMO's MQ2Moveutils..version 16.9.3.0 5-19-10 15:24
  5. H

Scouting Madiens Macro Help please ?

I can't get this macro to work....can any one help me out on this ? |***************************************************************************** The variable 'GL_ii_use' is important if you can't cast fixed invis. Be sure it's set to true (unless you're a bard or rogue) if you can't cast...
  6. H

Help !! EQ Keeps closing every time I try to talk to any one...

I load EQ Login to my Char...then all of the sudden I try to talk in /gu and EQ Closes...like instantly. No crash warning or any thing. I tried Deleting all of my ini's in replacing them and it's still doing it. Also...when I try to use page up or down to look around it auto sets it back to...
  7. H

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

New Zone for bard 76+ ?? :confused: Any one can point me in a good direction for a new afk kite zone for level 76+ ?? :confused: So if any one would shoot me a PM or post a new spot that would rock big time !:D
  8. H

MQ2Netbots

The Netbot codes.. Any good links to some good working macros using these ? Such as I run a Beastlord Cleric Zerker Bard Shadow Knight....any one got some macros for any of these guys that work pretty well ? Shoot me a PM with em if you would or a link.
  9. H

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

Newer Zone for higher level bard yet ? Any news on a newer zone for the higher levels yet ? Any info would be loved !
  10. H

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Thanks for the reference to MQ2TaskAddAccept, but now I am having a huge problem...I can not see any thing on two out of three of my PC's the game loads...the UI is there but I am blind in game..cant see any thing.. this is my Macroquest INI. I had unload the mq2fog and mq2viewport which I was...
  11. H

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Is there a plugin to auto accept tasks ? say a guild member is doing SoD progression and I want to go AFK in the guild hall ?
  12. H

Ok...Where to go from 73+ Vxed is getting soooo slow its not even worth it after 72. Any one share you're secrets with me please...I do not care if it is an Instance or Static please.
  13. H

LMFAO....Dude you open it with Notepad...
  14. H

AFK Auto Fire Ranger / With Endless Quiver ?

Can any one make a macro like the afk bard macros that runs a ranger backwards and will autofire and target the closest npc's ? using Endless Quiver it would be awesome can any one help me on this ? I would be will to donate for a confirmed working macro.
  15. H

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

This is an older version of the Icefall macro...I can not get it to work...any one got a working one ? Please PM Me eh ? Pretty pretty please ? |// The Dirty Bard Kiting Macro Skelleton. |// Initially set up for Icefall Glacier |// '.'...