Recent content by hankdean

1. hankdean

Ranger Afk Bot??

?? cereal ?? OMM MM's Give 3k PP Per run...thats 9k a day...how much more u need?
  2. hankdean

Bard skills

mq2twist FTW
  3. hankdean

Inspect loot question

i believe they changed the loot so it generates at time of death..not spawn.
  4. hankdean

Rog vs. Berz

quite frankly im dissappointed somewhat w/ my zerker....he's full RR geared + raid mm 2hs (151dmg w/ aug) and only parses a constant 2500...w/ discs and aa's he can sustain roughly 3k. he has 1100 aa's and im decent at playing him. my rogue on hte other hand...half RR gear and some other...
  5. hankdean

Being able to loot a corpse across zone

stealth mq2stealth....../stealth on /warp t /loot
  6. hankdean

question for knights and mq2melee

bash isnt the problem...shield is....same thing happens to me as well...often times will swap shield and leave it that way...i havent found a workaround..so i just stopped using it
  7. hankdean

Bodybuilding

OMG gayest thread i've seen yet!! grats...oh n demonh2...kk thanks would like it if u got down to ur 8th grade size..he luvs them lil boys /jk
  8. hankdean

EQplugins.com

eqplugins is the whoop first off jj gets his plugins updated ASAP. everything is useable w/ mmobugs compile and as he stated any questions get dealt w/ very quickly. i personally do my grouping thing during the day and use a completly afk macro overnight to pull in aa's. took me less than a...
  9. hankdean

Paying Real Life money to run mercs??

HA i called that shit months ago......it was only a matter of time...not sure if its so much a plan to eliminate pp farmers as much as it is for them to make a buck....it was obvious when mercs were introduced that this would happen....whatev lmao go to eqplugins and let that shit run over...
  10. hankdean

How safe is buying pp atm? FV server?

hmm lets see whose honest LOL not to be a dick to anyone...but its seemingly been somewhat dismissed that buying plat from any of the website's out there gets u busted. it's been proven alot lately that those sites are IP logged and anyone doing business w/ them gets suspended/banned/pp taken...
  11. hankdean

Auto Selo's Kick w/o mq2melee?

no...from reading it fires selo's kick on the mob your targeting, BUT it cancels the mezz song tht is being played unless you manually push the button
  12. hankdean

runspeed

speedball i almost ALways use /speed 2....through pok wherever...i do make sure not to blow past people tho..other than that nobodies ever asked nor said anything pertaining to my jackrabbitness. not even the ladies.
  13. hankdean

mq2melee stick help

believe its part of the aggro setting /melee aggro=1