Recent content by goob466

1. G

Best Pull mac for use with Bot

Like the title says what's the best pull mac to use with bot. Right now I'm using this A simple pulling macro - MacroQuest and it works but no collsion dection. I'm sure there is something better out there any info would be appricated
  2. G

Question Bot to sit outside group

Thanks for the info. I thought that I had it working but when loop started i end up with the warning and, can't figure out how to get around it. WARNING: Undefined Variable noInvis used on line 128@spell_routines.inc /if (${Me.Invis} && ${noInvis}) /returnMacro Paused. everything in the ini...
  3. G

Cool thanks! Now to see if I can figure out just how to do that.
  4. G

Ok guy's and gal's fairly new to MQ2 here and slowly but surely getting the hang of it. One thing that I haven't been able to find doing all of my digging around on the forums is a simple macro that will sit a druid/shammy/cleric outside of the group and heal/buff one certain target. I'm sure...
  5. G

Question New looking for advice

Just starting back to EQ after several years of not playing. Boxing 84sk and heroic 85 shm most of the time also have a 85 wiz and 76 enc all silver accounts. I would like to be able to run the sk with a cleric merc while having one of the other toons as a bot to run with me. What's the best...