Recent content by Golem

1. G

WTB Krono $10

I am looking for 5-10 Krono @ $10 a piece. I will be willing to pay via Google Pay (preferred) or Venmo (less preferred). No paypal. Thanks!!!
  2. G

MQ2Bot on ROF2

I had MQ2Bot working on ROF2 client yesterday before a Windows reinstall. I am using the default ROF2 client and MMOBugs ROF2 client, but I cannot get MQ2bot to assist! I've made minimum changes to the configuration (added warp/autogroup) but I cannot figure it out! Anyone else having issues...
  3. G

ROF2 client

Does anyone know who "owns", or rather hosts, ROF2 Client? Since 2/25/2020, I have hosted ROF2 on my seedbox with the .torrent file included in the download from the TinyURL file. In the last 20~ days, I have a ratio of 71! I am not complaining, but I would like to expand the # of users...
  4. G

Kronos Wts $9 krono

Bought 6, quick and easy. He even went out of his way to set up Google Pay rather than Paypal for me. Will definitely purchase from him again.
  5. G

.Net Framework

Actually I have been working on that just in the last little bit. Appears all is working on the zip download without installation. I have just always installed it as a program. Is it possible to update the .NET framework check, though?
  6. G

.Net Framework

I am receiving an error when trying to install MMOBugs latest executable. The installation is doing the .NET Framework 4.7.1 check, which I already have. The latest version of Windows 10 comes with .NET Framework 4.8, and attempts at installing an older version are blocked as I already have 4.8...
  7. G

MQ2TargetInfo bug

I am having trouble with MQ2TargetInfo. The /groupinfo show xyz command works, but the buttons rehide quickly. The button will blink onto the group window then disappear. The /groupinfo help command shows it as off even after turning it on. I've tried resetting, unloading and reloading, etc...
  8. G

Question SpawnMaster hunter file

Thank you, Hopeless! If you update this list with zones that are missing, I would love you forever!:cool:
  9. G

Question SpawnMaster hunter file

Has anyone completed a SpawnMaster file for all hunter achievements in game? It would be amazing!
  10. G

MQ2Bot - Sit to med

I'll check this tomorrow and get back to you. I didn't try.
  11. G

MQ2Bot - Sit to med

I'm having the same issue with a magician. It works fine with a shaman pet. I tried the holyshit/downshit post, but it doesnt reactivate it quickly enough.
  12. G

MQ2EQBC server on NAS (Synology?)

Is there is any way to set up the MQ2EQBC server on a NAS, specifically Synology, so I don't have to launch it (well, it autolaunches, but don't have it on my taskbar) every time I play EQ?
  13. G

MQ2Bot - what /commands do you use?

I use these in social hotkeys /bca //afollow on/off /bca //bot on/off /bct Shaman //alt activate 630 (group invis)
  14. G

MQ2SpawnMaster

The current MQ2SpawnMaster ini I have (which I believe is autodownloaded) is two expansions old. Does anyone have one up to date including TDS and TBM?
  15. G

MQ2Melee Target Switch

MQ2Melee uses its own attack key (default is Z). Pulled this from the Wiki: My MQ2melee.ini is