Recent content by Fynody

1. F

Crashing when launching using Innerspace, running the Profusion Client

Just need some guidance please. I am trying the profusion version of Everquest. I typically use Innerspace to manage the screens, and the rof2a mmobug client. (live client for live) On live, and on Lazerus server, I have no issues, and can trigger the 6 clients to load. When trying to do the...
  2. F

MQBot Pulling error [RoF2A client on emulated server]

I have not had it for a while, I think it is Aiken's_Doppelganger, it appears for 6-12seconds then de spawns
  3. F

Have had re-occuring crash in a specific situation. Tank has a a doppelganger to assist in the fight. Not sure where it is coming from. If the Doppelganer is there at the nd of the fight and the pull conditions are met, The ranger targeting the doppelganger and trying to pull causes a crash...
  4. F

Ran pulling session for 5 hours. Onlyt issue was the puller who had the Access Violation Message ocaisioanlly without crashing. The violation is the same as the image above Heartbeat : line 477 repeats over and over - Manual intervention fixes the issue.
  5. F

Thx for your patience, will continue to test, as have 2k plus aaxp to grind.
  6. F

I have disabled MQradar, as it was nice t have but not really used. I have continued to grind in valor using the Ranger to pull with MQbot functionality. I get the occasional ACCESS VIOLATION messages, however they are not triggering a crash. and when they happen - moving the ranger to get...
  7. F

MQ2 updated, Ran pulling in PoValor for 90 mins without incident. left zone and returned, at which point tank and ranger kept crashing mq2. disabled radar, and still crashed - have uploaded reports.
  8. F

uploaded a crash report - Ranger pulled for 4 hours then crashed. 20:44 GMT
  9. F

Thanks for your time htw. Here is the easy stuff Yes - pulling with a bow, and have the endless quiver aaxp. Arrow is one Mithril Champion Arrow, and the bow is an Elven bow of Mysticism, First Xtarget Slots: WAR > Group Tanks Target RNG > Group Assist target CLR > Group...
  10. F

My team out aaxp farming generally works very well, WAR, RNG, CL, WIZ, ENC, MAG. WAR = Group Tank, WIZ = group assist, RNG= Puller. Pull config is as previous, and uses netbots to establish min mana level. PullingDistance=750 MaxNavPathDistance=0 PullingMaxZ=100 PullingLOS=1 DoPulls=1...
  11. F

Mq2BuffBot or Mq2Autobuff

yes, however when looking at emu stuff buffbot is mentioned as an alternative. Will use autobuff
  12. F

Mq2BuffBot or Mq2Autobuff

I think I need the Buff bot, and have it enabled - however cannot find any instructions aside from the /bb reference and the config file. Example of a config file would be helpful. Thx
  13. F

Looking for Guidance Enchanter Bot -

Although in turning on fastmem, something seems to have triggered on all accounts all of the special AAXP skills like lesson of the devoted, staunch recovery etc.
  14. F

I have turned on the fastmem plugin. I ran the /casting "Aeldorb's Animation" gem1 command, and unlike previous the spell loaded into the gem, the Gem then has to refresh so that it is ready to cast. Whilst waiting for the refresh there was a single abort message...
  15. F

Playing on the lazerous emulated server. If I turn off the bot and manually load the spells that it wants into other than default spell gems, it seems to work. Although now that the team is L65, and bot monitors the group spells, I get the same problem when voice of quellious runs out and it...