Recent content by Fizz

1. F

MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

The checkbox you had is only for EQBCS, once you LAUNCHMQ you load the toons you want then then close MQ, you can close EQBCS as well if you want but theres no point. I have me RG toons auto connect to BCS then close MQ and open mmo. As my mmo opens bcs as well i get 2 windows but toons will...
  2. F

are you meaning on 1 toon? you can only run one of the other. not both at the same time on 1 toon. if you have a group you can run some on rg and some on mmo , mmo has to be the last one loaded
  3. F

yes i run his war and rog ones and the rest of my toons on mmo. well when the rg ones aint banned lol Just understand you cannot use mmo things on toons loaded with RG as they will continue to use RG while online
  4. F

yes, run RG first then close it and start mmo
  5. F

Grab corpse from afar

the other way would be /nav spawn x's corpse This will make ur toon run to the corpse. good for a rogue.
  6. F

MQ2Nav pulling

must have the puller set in group roles or it just stands there
  7. F

Artisan Prize PreQuest Collect Task ( Achievement: The Artisan's Wares)

I wrote this awhile ago and haven't shared it. This will gather all the items for the achievement https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8096 It has a few points that require manual control to reach points and the macro will pause and give my a message of what you need to do prior...
  8. F

Plugin MQ2Bot

Will have to look at holy's to see if i can add a condition to check for a named thanks for the suggestion. Really appreciate the work you guys are putting in.
  9. F

Strange issue with cursor

I found this issue is the nav ui window. type /nav ui and it should fix it.
  10. F

Plugin MQ2Bot

Is there a way to stop the MA for targetting the first mob in the xtar and instead target the named. Events like Velks and Griklor the tank is a freakin moron and 9/10 times screws the event up causing wipes because it will not target the correct mob
  11. F

Advice on Configuration - Playstyle - Tank swapping targets

I find if i do that it'll still jump to whatever mob is at the top of the xtar
  12. F

Advice on Configuration - Playstyle - Tank swapping targets

since i main a enc. if i pull multi mobs i swap to set the enc to ma that way the tank targets what i want. I have also had your issue when it comes to pulling named and getting added the tank dont care if the named its there or not and hits whatever it wants
  13. F

Any chance to get a youtube instructional vid to use mq2bot (especially pull set up?

Need to make the puller the Group puller and then /bot dopulls=1 Set range you want to pull ie /bot PullingDistance=150 I use a multiline hotkey they added a radius to the map so I can see what its going to pull. /multiline ; /bot PullingDistance=150 ; /mapfilter CastRadius 150 and the height...
  14. F

DoPulls Question

I tried to get this to work myself and found i would either keep it on on off but not auto toggle
  15. F

MQ2MyButtons - all buttons disappeared

updated my Buttons to control my MQ2Bot. Anyone know how to change the settings so that the ui can be locked directly without having to lock an unlock in the [MQ2MyButtons] section of the bot settings? If you change Locked=1 to 0 you can move the window but you cannot lock it within the game