Recent content by fauxshizle

1. fauxshizle

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

That sum's it up, If they wanted to KILL MQ2, tossing out "Cease & Desist" letters to every link in the chain, they could. The fact that they chose communication vs. litigation / detection war, says enuff. I dont play on any of the progression type servers as I was there for all that bullshit...
  2. fauxshizle

Cost of Living Thread because SCIENCE!

Living in the "middle of nowhere" is about the last place you wanna set up camp if you plan on not filling your gas tank often. Walking distance for many of your "needs" would be the most cost saving option. Small towns across the US do not share the property values of large metropolitan areas...
  3. fauxshizle

Outing a THIEF!!!!

JJ broke into my Photobucket account and stole pictures of my Grandmother, now he's on Ashley Madison pimping my dead Grammy's face out for bitcoin...be Afraid...be VERY Afraid.... JJ, Josh Duggar wants a date.....again.
  4. fauxshizle

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

I only raid with 1 toon, and even a melee class (Zerker) and the fact im MA every raid, I cant tell you how much easier just MQ2Melee makes my very busy assist calling, Debuffing and countless other bullshit I end up doing directing the raid traffic. I agree with JJ here, there are COUNTLESS...
  5. fauxshizle

Attacking Mobs

/melee aggro=1 They will assist and ignore whatever direction the mob is facing.
  6. fauxshizle

all digital now

When the switch happend in my area, we were "prepared" with multiple digital set top boxes. But after the change, the ONLY digital channels that came in clear, without artifact bullshit and glitchy reception was UNIVISION and TELEMUNDO......fucking CRYSTAL CLEAR.....all the local...
  7. fauxshizle

Best DPS Class?

So basically, what they want you to know is....if you have bard/bst or shammy, your Zerker will beat the wizzard. If you dont have support classes, you can just take the lame route and get a Necro and Wiz and hope you dont get aggro. Wizzards dont be me in raid, and the necro's only beat...
  8. fauxshizle

1 mouse/pc for multiple pcs

Are there no good KVM switch solutions anymore?
  9. fauxshizle

Best DPS Class?

I think you would find, depending on how you are geared, assuming your max aa, that Zerkers would give any Wiz a challenge, considering how often my wizzys nukes get resisted.
  10. fauxshizle

Can this SoD "raid" be 6-boxed?

Cakewalk, helps if you have a Zerker with Furious Rampage, the adds melt during the actual boss confrontation, its timed. Just burn the named, stuff is really easy at 100. Sk tank with one epic click will usually remove the need for much healing during the boss kill. Its a quick event after the...
  11. fauxshizle

CPU Speed vs Video card

2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, a tic down on CPU wont hurt your games much, but the loss of GRAM will. Get this model
  12. fauxshizle

SHOULD I BUY THIS GRAPHICS CARD

Those are good things to select a card on, Id try the resale value and SLI expand-ability on ebay as well, looking a previous chipset/manufacturer examples. Also , read the customer/reader reviews on sites like Newegg and TomsHardware, not to mention their own testing and reviews, and on Newegg...
  13. fauxshizle

Huh? AMD bought ATI...and for years has integrated ATI GPU technology into their CPU's and also makes ATI GPU chipsets for most all the Vendors that make Nvidia GPU based cards..... Nvidia makes the chipset......were talking about the diff between each manufacturer of Video cards that use this...
  14. fauxshizle

Fuck PNY, EVGA, XFX, ASUS, Sparkle......and just about everyone except MSI...I swear by MSI, regardless of Nvidia or ATI based chipsets....ask around...NEVER had any issues with any of my GTX Cards, overclocked and Best stock quiet cooling for all of their cards...No...i get no kickbacks for...