Recent content by Evilmog

1. E

RoF2 and MQ2Adv Loot

Maybe it was just that zone...works fine it others it seems. Feel free to ignore :)
  2. E

RoF2 and MQ2Adv Loot

Hey team! Is there any dependents or anything I could be missing for this? It loots the first corpse fine, but then every corpse it checks after the first one is returned with a 'You are too far away to loot that corpse.' in game, while it appears to be only 6.91 feet from me (per you UI), and...
  3. E

Kill and loot (specific items) macro?

You actually want to run to a mob, or do you have the rof2 warp build and dont mind doing that?
  4. E

Is this the new norm?

Next works the same as MQ2 does. Same loader, just a different MQ exe.
  5. E

Is this the new norm?

Not sure what you mean by all the things you need to do...but my MQ experience has been the same for the last 2 years now. Nothing new.
  6. E

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

/mapfilter Follow the prompts :)
  7. E

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Lawl....the build Fry posted last week works fine. If it isn't working for you it's 100% user error lol
  8. E

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

The build that Fry posted still uses the old MQ2 file structure...I had to drop everything, INIs included, into the Macro folder or it wouldn't work.
  9. E

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

This doesn't come with the loader, it's just a stand alone. Once it does get updated you would just run the updater from the MMO Loader.
  10. E

No more MQ2?

I dunno, been running KA just fine with the build Fry posted in discord. Have cleared Tacvi and Anguish with it now. 0 errors or crashes.
  11. E

No more MQ2?

Languagewise it's all the same. But file hierarchy is a little cleaner. And from I have heard, is easier on the the devs to push updates....I'll let one of them confirm / deny that last one though.
  12. E

No more MQ2?

There's really no need not to move to Next at this point.
  13. E

No more MQ2?

Do it. There's your signal.
  14. E

Looking for people on Rizlona

Rizlona has been my home for a while now. A lot of great peeps over here!!