Recent content by evilbarney

1. E

Plugin MQ2Melee: Fundaments

spire of the warlord - warrior spire of enchantment - enchanter spire of the savage lord - beastlord spire of the ancestors - shaman Spire of nature - druid spire of the juggernaut - berserker
  2. E

DoD - Into the Shadows

you also don't need to go into any zones that are staggered on the explorer list like the wedding chapels for example or instance zones
  3. E

Account cannot be validated

i had to log into the patcher with the accounts having that issue to get it to stop and one of them required me to add a phone number to it
  4. E

Question for ppl running a lot of accounts on one pc

i run 6 toons on a 1600x and rx 580 with 16 gigs of ram and get 60ish fps all the time the weirdest thing is i got a big fps gain going from 1080p to 1440p like 20 fps i some places and thats with all the graphics maxed out
  5. E

Cheating warning!

man i stopped using active hacks on the first ban wave but dumb asses have to ruin shit for everyone doing them on the progression servers painting a giant target on everyone
  6. E

subscription

ya had the same issue sub ends a week before the auto sub hits just send a message to i think it was fry it was one of the mods on the forums for a refund
  7. E

Items Earring of Living Slime

you can buy both those items from the rare items merchant ingame Rare Items Vendor - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs but its random what she has
  8. E

An Epic Retelling

its a third ornament you can get from doing the epic request class task in a certain way its different per class you can see what they look like on the walls around the quest giver =P
  9. E

DPS improvement thread

beastlords blowing mana out his ass with dots not sure if it was ever fixed but mq2bot spammed beastlord dots when they refreshed try loading like 5 nukes for regular exping and keep dots for names
  10. E

Plugin MQ2DanNet request

a few newer written macros are switching to it apparently easier to work with then eqbc netbots
  11. E

Up to date bone chips macro?

no i mean you can walk up to an npc and give them 4 1k stacks of bone chips and get the faction hits for every single one no macros needed
  12. E

Up to date bone chips macro?

well you can just turn in full stacks of bonechips on live
  13. E

Question Security question answer

One of my accounts is requiring 2 factor authentication i can bypass it by skipping the patcher but i cant change the CC for billing anyone had luck petitioning to change the secret question answer all the threads i saw on here where from 10 years ago
  14. E

Cheating warning!

i think this is more stop being a dick and keep to yourself and we will leave you alone
  15. E

Gotta wonder ...

I hope when they do bring the servers down for the last time they give us some notice so that I can camp out in a safe place