Recent content by eqmule

1. E

EQ-Client kicks without warning

Sick of seeing this post bumped each day and it has nothing to do with mq2targetinfo, please rename the initial post. The Folded Silkfang Pack crash is a known eq bug, dbg has devs looking into that one it has nothing to do with mq2 and not something I’m going to fix see : Live Update Bugs...
  2. E

Disable Auto-FD

I think he wants feigndearh=0
  3. E

Self Patching Macro Quest

It’s not practical because even though offsets can be pretty much automated there are still a few each patch that are wrong and needs to be manually looked up. We use a IDA plugin called patchday which is available at: Tutorial: HOWTO: Update The Offsets in eqgame.h on patchday It does a decent...
  4. E

Cheating warning!

There is no MQ2 for truebox because the source isn’t available, if you manage to crack mq2ic and mq2main that has the code that crashes you if you try to load MQ2 on a truebox server, then sure you would be able to use it there, the tamper protection in mq2ic means you would also have to...
  5. E

Crack downs on mq2 :(

Not MQ2. Everyone over at official are just to stupid to understand that it’s not what that post is about. EverHack by Abyss is what triggered that post. I won’t link to it cause I don’t want it on the tlp servers either.
  6. E

Beta compiles - First timer

I have not been informed that mq2 usage is not allowed while attending on beta server therefore I'm keeping it updated every day for it. If I get a pm that they prefer I not do it I'll stop but until then it's going to be approached like the live updates.
  7. E

Can we get a pre-"improvement" version released?

In that case you should just print out the full error list and paste it here including the macro and people will fix it line by line as they have been for other macros. Other than size I doubt there is anything special with that macro that makes it harder to fix than a smaller macro.
  8. E

Find #warning in your macro change it to |#warning Save. Now Make a hotkey /invoke ${Macro.Undeclared} Next start your macro, do stuff After it runs for a few mins, type /mqp on Now click your hotkey it should display every single error and which line in the macro that error is at. Or you...
  9. E

So let me get this straight, you would rather use your broken ass macros and suppress the errors and misspellings, failed logic and bugs which bogs the macro engine down to about 60% speed having to process that crap for no good reason than fixing all that and enjoying 100% working macros which...
  10. E

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Well I was a dev at a fortune 100 company for several years and when you actually get paid you take the end users and their workload into account or it will cost you your job, but being the lead dev for mq2 is a little bit different, I kinda do as I please because without me there wouldn't be a...
  11. E

/continue is a performance improvement and works in both /for and /while loops, nested or single. Also my OCD alarm goes off when I see /next being used as a goto improperly, so that was reason enough to change it. The change is recent and was basically pushed through by eqholic but I agree...
  12. E

So the way for and next works is that if you have a /for x it will consider the FIRST /next x it finds the END of the loop. That's why a /for loop should ONLY have ONE matching /next In your case you should therefore replace ALL the /next x INSIDE your for loop with /continue which will locate...
  13. E

Absence

My condolences.