Recent content by eqmacjunkie

1. E

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

just a heads up to eqmule, been having some issues with the right click spell mem menu, the majority of the time when i go to mem something it causes my client to crash.
  2. E

Assist Macro

ok i got it to work with this Sub Main :Main /if (!${Target.ID} || ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} || ${Target.Distance} < 50) /call Assist_MA /goto :Main Sub Assist_MA /assist Tank /delay 5 /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} < 50) {...
  3. E

Assist Macro

ah ok maybe thats what im missing if you are refering to mq2melee. that plugin has not been released for the eqmac compile. is there a way to do this without that plugin?
  4. E

Assist Macro

maybe this will help, this is the one im trying to use, it seems to assist the tank and turn attack on, but never moves to the mob. | Standard Melee assist Macro. Scrapped together by Villageidiot | | | This macro will assist whoever is designated | and will return to starting point after mob...
  5. E

Assist Macro

so it should stick to the mob and be attacking if it looks like this /declare TankName string PUT_TANK_NAME_HERE Sub Main :Main /if (!${Target.ID} || ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} || ${Target.Distance} < 50 ) /call Assist_MA /goto :Main Sub Assist_MA /assist ${TankName} /delay 5 /stick...
  6. E

Assist Macro

anyone able to give me a starting point or some pointers on how to write this thing?
  7. E

Assist Macro

Hello everyone, i am currently having one hell of a time trying to write myself a macro to assist my main tank and /stick when the mob gets to camp. i have tried to modify current assist macros and even peice out some of the bot macros all to no avail. i currently use the EQMac compile. any...
  8. E

oo nooo, got home from work to learn the pc client has been disabled. log in here to see its already being addressed! keep up the great work mrwizeman!!!
  9. E

can anyone help me with this macro, for some odd reason its not going to the mob. i got it off the forums here. ive tweaked and tweaked for 2 days and cant figure it out. all i "need" it to do is assist the MT and "/stick 15 behind" when it gets in a certain radius. please help | Standard...
  10. E

anyone else having issues with the map not showing the map lines? sometimes i have no map lines and sometimes i see "live" bazaar even tho im in a different zone?
  11. E

thank you. i wasnt sure if the macros here worked. i noticed alot of them require other plugins.
  12. E

ok most recent update has fixed the crash issue. moveutils no longer crashes the game. stick is working as intended, makecamp also. stick behind and stick pin not working for me. may just need to set it up? anyways anyone out there currently have some advice for where to start with a macro...
  13. E

ok, as of now with the updates, game will crash upon launching if mq2moveutils is enabled.
  14. E

strange, i checked for updates it updated something i cant remember, but still none of the plugins u mentioned above. __________________ was able to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling via loader.
  15. E

Great job. Thank you so much