Recent content by Ech0b0y

1. E

I start the loader, it looks like it logs in OK, but then immediately seems to quit

HMM mine didn't install updates, and I have firewall disabled. Correction this is all it did... Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.91.961.0) Installation date: ‎10/‎1/‎2010 4:14 PM Installation status: Successful Update type: Important
  2. E

I start the loader, it looks like it logs in OK, but then immediately seems to quit

Yup Same here, happening just as you describe. It says logging in on the icon in sys tray, then poof vanishes. Cannot start mq2. I also use win 7.
  3. E

MQ just went down for me

Anyone else?
  4. E

Cannot connect to update server.

Ok, thanks for checking... look into it more here... sigh.
  5. E

Cannot connect to update server.

never had this problem before, wondering if it was a problem on the update server's end. It says only 3 inis are there for update, Mq2hud, mq2target,and mq2map inis. I selec, hit next, and cannot connect to update server. Firewall issue? panda didn't let me update, so i close down panda, shut...
  6. E

Mq2cursor and chuck

Is it possible to use these on emu? I absolutely loved the autodestroy with cursor... and chuck, I want to use for other purposes, because currently all my socials are taken up, thought I could modify the ini for chuck and work it.
  7. E

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Also, I am using mapfilter, and I cannot recall how to select what npcs to show. IE, I want to not see grey or green con mobs on map, just the others. Is this possible? /mapfilter npcconcolor green doesn't work, I tried mapfilter custom npcconcolor blah blah, and a variety of commands. I cannot...
  8. E

Eq emu down?

Just got dc'ed, and cannot get web page to load, get into eq, or join irc channel.
  9. E

yeah, didnt want the popup, but I found where it displays the info, on my hud, Thanks.
  10. E

Ok I know I am going to feel stupid, but I spent a few hours in eq, and browsing.searching forums..and I read the faq. I have used mq2pop, but not really mq2target. I wanted to say watch for quillmane in sk, so I /watch add quillmane. Or is it /watch add quillmane npc? I couldn't figure out...
  11. E

Project 1999 question

Hmm just tried the map in sk, didn't work, and in the docrack it said it was on... but no map.
  12. E

Vanishing Text Question

but Doc, it hurts when I do this, what should I do! Don't do that.
  13. E

Vanishing Text Question

err Just close the map!
  14. E

Vanishing Text Question

the Just close the map, or do what JJ said.
  15. E

/pokes head in

hehe The stuff that is not be named, I can't tell you what it is, because we do not name the dark one! Casper slaying is the best way to put it.