Recent content by Drowfire

1. D

Account Suspended

Yeah,never been in any ToL Zone and got suspended.
  2. D

Account Agnarr 621 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior

Agnarr 62 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior Selling 2 Account on Agnarr First Account 13years 136days 61 Bard and 61 Enc 30AA.Not rly keyed or flagged.Decent geared.Enc can AoE. 40slot Bag 2 or 3 25% xp pots left Second Account 3 years 362days 61 Warrior 40ish AA,Epic 1.0,ST key Group XP 50% Pot...
  3. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Hi Pete, Auras deactivated at partial Version?cause mage isnt using his.
  4. D

Bot lite macro testing - Feel free to participate

Also mentioned that the chars not using their clickybuffs anymore.
  5. D

Hi Pete, since new update my sham tries to heal mobs and chars not using selfbuffclickys anymore.
  6. D

Sham and mage wont buff the merc with maintankbuffs,only if i declare the buffs in normal buff section and war only.but will Test it later again.
  7. D

Is it correct that maintankbuff doesnt work on merc?
  8. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

my 12 accounts got also banned this night,used the same mail also on them.i guess u need different e-mails,birthday dates and ip everytime,will try and test later again. regards Drow
  9. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

no,gone this way. resetted ip > Created a new account than > resetted ip > login and created heoric char and repeat.so i used 2 different ips to create a new account and create a heoric char on this account.
  10. D

just created 14 accounts and heoric chars.resetted ip after every account creation and after every heroic creation.worked pretty well this way.
  11. D

Hi Pete, i also mentioned that pet classes will spam PET attack on corpses until theres a new Mob in Camp,corpse looted or did /corpsehide manually. Regards Drow
  12. D

Tested again with a necro.Everything seems fine (debuffs,dots,lifetap etc),but theres a problem with the pet.Attackrange is set to 25 and assist at 95,but the pet attacks at 100% and right now when mob is in range to attack.
  13. D

Hi Pete, just tested the botlite mac with a lvl 80 sk.he doesnt attack at all and when i tab to the target the mac ends. - [2014/02/02 11:28:55] [MQ2] IgnoreList: | - [2014/02/02 11:28:56] botlite.mac loaded - SHD 23082 XTARGET - [2014/02/02 11:29:27] ADDS= 1-> |23082| - [2014/02/02...
  14. D

Powersource Macro

why you want to swap your PS in and out?it only draws while in combat anyway since a few patches ago.
  15. D

Frontal Backstabs- Mq2melee

if you have the frontal stab AA melee normaly ever fires bs.