Recent content by dogjr

1. D

MMOLoader fails to update itself - how to do it manually

im not getting stuck in a loop it just keeps saying the the nav is out of date even after updates
  2. D

Question repeating item clickies

hey what lvl mage ini is that i might load my lil one up
  3. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

eqbc havin trouble with eqbc not wanting to load is it a known issue also i have seen someone tell me that u get to different beasts if u load the bot mac in 2 dif ways 1..../mac bot on 1.../bot on toon act dif on each lol im lost
  4. D

ok dif how lol sry im really lost but i notices when they cast if u look at the names of the clicky spells its dif than what is sayin it should b
  5. D

i use /mac bot an toon name
  6. D

o and im on test server and im using bot.mac
  7. D

clickies constantly goin off ive set ini for the clickies and that didnt work i turned em off an that didnt work i put them under selfbuffs that didnt work lol been away a few years im so lost
  8. D

What Car Do You Drive?

2012 jeep liberty 1984 corvette family loves the jeep for camping and mudding corvette is my cruzer
  9. D

price

Ya Seems like you have summed it up very well GREAT JOB
  10. D

price

Amen LOL
  11. D

Character Select

pot an and lotd overwrite it
  12. D

price

lol i type to fast i cant help it only 2 working fingers i cut it short where i can lol
  13. D

price

impersanating a mod ur grounded 1 week no eq or mmobugs now turn off ur pc and see u in a week
  14. D

Anyone finding Sony Universal $15 Game Card at Walmart?

i found a way to get em at my walmart----- go to the cashier in electronics and ask them when they look where they are suppose to be and there not there ask them to check their card box----yes card box it sits under the counter with all the cards that dont have a home on a shelf 5 out of the 6...
  15. D

price

and further more the price is the price if u dont like it we dont need u here at mmo ,, its a great place and worth every penny