Recent content by dobey

1. D

MQ2DPSADV Problem

It looks like that patch you pushed fixed it for me Fry! Thank you.
  2. D

MQ2DPSADV Problem

I seem to be having a problem with MQ2DPSADV, its showing my dps fine but my group members are not accurate. For example my ranger is showing as 60k dps but when I switch to the ranger is shows him up over a million like normal. I know the dps is fine because the mobs are dieing in under 20...
  3. D

The Perfect Group

The thing that has been keeping me going in EQ the last few years is tuning and making the perfect group (in group gear not raid). I love melee toons and for years I played zerks/rangers/rogues and all different combinations of them. My main group settled down to SK, Bard, Shammy, Zerk, Zerk...
  4. D

ChatGPT

Has anyone been using this for macroquest macros? I took a very simple macro I am using and took out some brackets and asked chatgpt to fix it and this was the result, perfect working macro again. I will have to try some more complex problems.
  5. D

How to get Buff info for group members pets

I am trying to get my chanter to buff NPT on my group members pets when it wears off. I have it working now but its a bit janky, the Enchanter needs to target each pet when they are medding over and over, checking there buffs. I am pretty sure there is a way to get the buff info without...
  6. D

Plugin Overseer

I have never done the overseer thing but turned this on. 4 of my toons run it just fine for weeks. two of them never did it at all, like its stuck. All I want is the merchant coin for some ornaments as they are all max lvl/aa. What should I do to try and get the other two toons collecting...
  7. D

Enchanter Help

That is perfect! Thank you htw!
  8. D

Enchanter Help

Ok I can do that for the buff. Yes she has the aura window and she casts aura's, just seems like she does everything but the ones I want. They always seem to be different. When I load the bot is shows like 40 aura's, and the ones I want are in the list, I just don't know how to make her do...
  9. D

Enchanter Help

A few things: How do I get the enchanter to use a different aura? I want Mana Radix and Twincast, but it never wants to use the Twincast. Also how do I get it to cast Night's Perpetual Terror, and Night's Endless Terror on anyone besides just the main tank? Any help would be awesome!
  10. D

Looting Lore items

I use the following line in my macros to handle the adv loot window. I have been running into a confirmation dialog box lately for lore items. If you have an item that is lore once equiped you can still loot many of them but you get a window asking are you sure you want to loot that duplicate...
  11. D

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

That seemed to do it HTW! Been pulling like crazy over an hour now! Thank you.
  12. D

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

Ok I can now reproduce what is happening. The bard pulls fine, comes back to camp, the mob comes in, the pets swarm it, the bard goes out and helps. When the fight is done the pets come back, if the bard is close enough she pulls again, but if she is too far from camp she just stands there. I...