Recent content by doa

1. D

Beta

no tradeskill cap increase as of right now maybe later but by voa launch no
  2. D

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

3/3 got accepted day after they started sign ups VoA is going to be one of the best expansions we have had in a while
  3. D

Lookin for a game.

phantom brave for the wii!
  4. D

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

i signed all 4 of my accounts up for beta so one of them will get in for sure i hope lmao
  5. D

Sony Gamecards

best buy sells them
  6. D

Clickies!

eqclickies.com
  7. D

Everquest Maintenance Notice: Tuesday July 12, 2011

maybe its to fix all the HoT lockout raid timers being bugged
  8. D

Warping on Progression Server?

i only do it when zones are empty
  9. D

Everquest for $16

i need HoT for one of my old accounts, question is if i buy this will they email or send me the cd key? i dont need the download just a cd key for account activation
  10. D

300 aa in 2 hours...

i used it in the hive using a ranger to headshot the shit out of the spiders
  11. D

New Hotzones

hell yea! i pl in nadox using the luggalds xp goes fast for sure this wil make me dust a few other lowbie alts off lol
  12. D

New Launchpad

so atm i use eq icons on desktop and right click it run as administrator pops a screen up and i put my info in and hit play i wont be able to do that anymore?
  13. D

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

chose how else can i get to lvl90 i am almost disabled in eq w/o mq2melee, and maps to see where groups are so i dont have to waste time running thru a whole zone to find out every camp is taken
  14. D

HoT NDA lifted.

housing is a fuckin joke in HoT on the bright side all those fuckin chronobines and suck ass jew currency that are completely useless you can use to pay the weekly bill for your home fuck you sony other then housing the expansion seems to be pretty legit
  15. D

Best XP Spot to get LVL 90

FF or LC mission and just kill everything or for fast killing do dont fear the destroyer in brells rest easy kills and a ton of mobs search for saunk is another good one