Recent content by direbrother

1. D

General question

/hiyas everyone anyhelp will do. I six box on a Nitro 5 had no issues all year till windows 11 pushed on i tried to go back to windows 10 but it pushed again now im stuck with it. I keep having Crash issues A friend had me download Task tweaker 7 which improved the situation alot . i still get...
  2. D

Ok so this is the second day I have incorrect client version on MQ2 and it wont load . What sshould I do?

Thanks Fry i feel dumb .. That did it it working now . Im not the smartest
  3. D

Ok so this is the second day I have incorrect client version on MQ2 and it wont load . What sshould I do?

dumb question how do I reupdate i updated i thought 2 hours ago
  4. D

I have seen posts saying to wait a day and will correct. Others in Bristlebane have no issues. Whats going on? This did happen last month for a couple days also then after bill paid it was working again. I pay a on auto pay each month so this is getting agitating. Im not a computer whiz so its...
  5. D

Thanks William12

I would like to thanks William12 on his service zerker is awesome add. Great service and left nothing out. Quality and would recommend
  6. D

Need one more toon DPS for Group Bristlebane

Anyone have a 115 Toon they want to sell. LTB DPS or Ranger. This will give me a Six Team
  7. D

Suspended 3 accts out of 5.

What do you mean mq2IC? What would you use? I think i was caught using Warp
  8. D

OK I'm back online after suspension should I not use MQ2 for a while or just keep it to fighting I do not plan on using Warp Ill use reg follow ) no fun My toons that were suspended only really use mq2 auto fight and spells my main which uses Warp and Succure did not get suspended so I don't...
  9. D

It's the only to box and do progression. Have 52 of 78 at the moment
  10. D

I plan to stay with mq2 anyways ...ill be careful and play in dead zones . if I can't use mq2 I'll quit ...
  11. D

Well I left it alone ...like I said I prolly been pushing it any way sometimes warp or succure to zone but I check to see who's on ..and how many ppl in zone. I guess I got comfortable. Just need to go back to doing orctooth everyday...loluse warp in Rob everyday just groups like me grinding...
  12. D

Flagged meaning they will check me? Should I try Macros?
  13. D

Someone set up bot for me I don't know about macros
  14. D

Bot ...been playing in tov and cov for a year anyways . I don't think I did anything illegal in fire fight...yes I do use some cheats at times. I try to be careful