Recent content by devestator

1. D

Simple Macros

Don't know if you figured out your issue or not since this was a couple of weeks ago, but: Most likely your attack on assist is enabled. So your character is turning attack on automatically with /assist Charactername (or 100% probably a lot of the time). Use the command /assist off to disable...
  2. D

MQNext Bot - Feedback / Interest wanted

Hey everyone, I'm messing around on live servers some again after a long time and am piddling some with macros. I'm not looking to write anything to sell or anything like that. I do not have time to commit to any level of support. So, I plan to release whatever I do as open source and would...
  3. D

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

I've only been testing it out for a few minutes but a couple of immediate problems I'm having are it's not injecting on new eq sessions for some reason (launched with innerspace if that matters). I have to close it and reopen it to get it to inject (nothing in the console about the new sessions...
  4. D

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

Hey Chat, it's awesome that you are putting some time into trying to get things running. Yeah, I went MIA shortly after the updates because I got rather annoyed that I spent like 10 hours fixing things as quickly as I could only to have MQ2 change and rebreak stuff again after I had already...
  5. D

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Hmm, I'm sorry? I said I appreciated your attempt to help. I mean, that literally means I appreciated it... not sure what else to say there. I guess my appreciation wasn't good enough? The rest you could say at worse was constructive criticism. Although it wasn't really meant as criticism...
  6. D

Chatwiththisname, I appreciate your attempt at helping. The reason iniNameStr was checking for "NULL" (and many other function string arguments) is because that is how it had to be done after the initial patch to function arguments that weren't passed into functions. Non strings were set equal...
  7. D

INIs aren't loading correctly atm due to the 2nd change with undefined function variables. I believe the INI being loaded by default right now would be for example warriorBotSettings_NULL.ini So any INI settings you have in warriorBotSettings.ini would be ignored. I have not had time to go...
  8. D

No, this is not a problem dealing with MQ2AdvLoot. And yes, my loot routines still rely on using the old loot method, not the new one. The new one doesn't really need anything in the routines. You can configure EQ to handle looting directly by itself IIRC. I've already tracked down the...
  9. D

Upcoming Broken Macros With Next MQ2 Release

That change doesn't look related, looks like it's dealing with variables in an #event if I'm readin git right, so not sure when it got included in the compile here but I looked at the macroquest2.com Latest release topic and found this: So I'm guessing that is what caused it. *sigh* Guess...
  10. D

Upcoming Broken Macros With Next MQ2 Release

Were things changed again in the recent update dealing with function arguments not being passed in? I went through after the first patch released and updated everything for those, and string had to be checked .Equal[NULL]. Now however it seems strings have to be checked as ${Variable} == NULL...
  11. D

Can we get a pre-"improvement" version released?

Does this by chance find instances of multiple /next's? That is the thing I don't have time to fix in my macros right now. The undeclared variables was relatively easy to fix. I don't think I had a single undeclared variable in my bots because I always declare stuff before using it. The part...
  12. D

I don't know if anyone has tested these versions of the bots yet, but based on information in another post, with a recent change to how /for /next loops there is likely to be some oddities in many behaviors with the bots. I honestly can't say how much stuff would be effected right now, but...
  13. D

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Lol we are coding for aesthetics now? :) /next x /continue Hmmm you are right, the curves in /continue are much more appealing than the mostly harsh straight lines in /next x. Definitely prettier code that way :P Yes, I'm joking, mostly lol. I do disagree with a huge macro breaking change...
  14. D

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Is this a recent change? If so I'm pretty sure there are places I'm guilty of it as well. I didn't even know /continue existed lol. There are some places I know I use /goto to skip to the end of the routine, but pretty sure there are places where I just used /next in an if as well. I'm...
  15. D

Computer Parts - Best Vendor

If you plan to use the hybrid drive for a second drive that might not be too bad, but personally I don't like hybrid drives. I'd rather just get a 500 to 1tb SSD, plus a 2 or 3tb 7200 rpm for storage. Also, the 256 GB sata included with that laptop is a m.2 sata drive. That is not a standard...