Recent content by Dealings

1. Dealings

AtenCS.lua to help you on the Calming the Stones in TOL Aten Ha Ra Mission

The explanation of where to put it and how to use it was a huge help ty sir
  2. Dealings

Plugin MQ2Bot

/plugin mqtwist load then in your toons ini in the bot section CombatTwist=1 2 3 4 5 6 7 gl theres other sheet bard does but if all he had to do was sing a few songs max aa he can sing up to 7 maybe 8 >)
  3. Dealings

trying to make a burn key for bots

look up the plugin info and read the many posts and wiki for your step by step info otherwise load your spells then type /bot on and start there
  4. Dealings

Shaman gifts

I keep a sub here and a sub at redguides specifically because we dont have any macros around here any more so I use KISS from there when that macro is working and there arent any other issues gift works more often
  5. Dealings

trying to make a burn key for bots

so u arent using any macros and u arent using bot plugin? you are manually playing those classes and trying to send 1 command otherwise u can do tons of tweaking to what ever macro or if u are using bot plugin
  6. Dealings

Shaman gifts

didnt know u could do those IF statements in bot normally all i ever did was turn on and off example NukeiF=0 if bot accepted conditions like that it would be a nice step to attempt to custom stuff
  7. Dealings

Is there something going on with MQ2Dps (it seems to crash me often), not sure why I have to do a ghetto fix

2 diff plugins I haven't trusted dpsadv in a long time, long history of causing crashes this is just mq2dps that's crashing toons
  8. Dealings

Shaman gifts

Just for shits and Grins try to do Nukeat=100 then any nuke that u do have make sure u have some conditions ie, make sure u are in combat state perhaps check if your target is the MA using a macro I found that forcing it to try to nuke at 100 pushes the attempts of using gift to the top...
  9. Dealings

Shaman gifts

If u are talking about the one that procs twincast that nukes your targets target it used to work where is it showing up as? should be under nukes and it should target your MA, then u should get a twincast buff in songwindow is the spell loaded when u start bot?
  10. Dealings

Is there something going on with MQ2Dps (it seems to crash me often), not sure why I have to do a ghetto fix

MQ2DPS seems to crash me on toons when they engage using bot or using kiss or not using either just hitting attack the ghetto fix I have to do is unload the plugin and reload it and cross my fingers that I wont crash again It says that Kiss, DPS plugin is optional not sure if Bot Plugin is...
  11. Dealings

Question about saving info for macros and ini files from now on

right click on MQ2next icon>Open Folder>Config thats where your stuff is that icon is down in taskbar next to MMOloader icon (lower right corner in taskbar)
  12. Dealings

We all whine and complain but

We all whine and complain when stuff doesn't work , when stuff is busted there are never enough posts that say thank you I wanted to say thank you, compile is working very well atm and special thanks because bot plugin for chanter is the smoothest its been in months if not yrs smooooooth like...
  13. Dealings

How about we open TLP's

go to Daybreak forums and tell em how you feel, I dont think folks will make much progress with that here :(
  14. Dealings

getting started

if its working consider mq2targets for info look for the wiki as far as a guide for idiots, i been playing too long to tell people what a mouse is and to turn on their pc make an effort to understand when u have a question AFTER you done some research u may be able to get some help easier gl...
  15. Dealings

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

overseer? you said never, so there is no chance they went back and got you for some stuff done in the past?