Recent content by datsyuk13

1. D

How to connect to a remote pc on /bca stuff?

The Public ISP used in your example obviously different then mine was exactly what i was looking for and i guess i didnt understand that I needed a public seperate from Private IP. It makes sense but since i was unable to locate it and didnt look at the status page to see a different set of #s...
  2. D

How to connect to a remote pc on /bca stuff?

Hi i am trying to do the same thing. I am using my android phone to help me figure out if it will work from 1 computer here and a friends computer in another city. I have tried multiple things. Trying to get this to work with the eqbc mobile app using the phone's 4g. I don't have any problem...
  3. D

MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Congrats to the winners!!! Was fun this year. Curious who won this... Top Points - 10$ Top Weekly Total - 10$
  4. D

voa t2 raid gear vs t2 rof gear

As far as the ac you would gain alot more by sticking with the voa t2 raid. You would lose focus effects by being lvl 100 but for an sk i don't think its that big of a deal as compared to other classes. I would stick with t2 VoA raid gear.
  5. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

There a way to check for when a mob doesnt have a debuff on him to /cast ? ie. When a dot fades off npc, holyflag will recast the dot on npc. !${Target.Buff[Buff Name Here].ID} I assume this is only going to work for player characters ? I tried it , couldnt get results. Also do i have to change...
  6. D

For those that may have an injured qb or want to trade just cause, I'm still looking for rb/wr among other things.
  7. D

LOL he beat me last week too with the 35 points or w/e he had.
  8. D

JJ didnt tell you , people that missed the draft arent eligible for the $ at the end =).
  9. D

real refs back for ravems vs browns thursday
  10. D

That don't count :P
  11. D

I posted a few trades to those lucky/unlucky. I'm open for others to throw things my way anytime as well if it works for both of us then I'm probably down or just me lol :P Who is going to be the first team to beat the 49's this year ???? That is the question I would like to hear opinions on!!!
  12. D

I will take forte if you don't want him :P
  13. D

I setup my trading block, Have QB's available as well. Just wanted to say to the others that didnt show up for draft, best of luck this year to you and everyone else!
  14. D

4608 casts for 1 skillup!

Did your toon have gear on ? It is an understatement to say that gear speeds up the skill casting and swimming.
  15. D

macskills

Can try a different one. /mac skillcast # # being the # of the spellgem your trying to cast Or you can use /plugin mq2twist (which is for bards but it somewhat will work for you.) /twist # # # # # # # # # being the # of the spellgem your trying to cast