Recent content by Chatwiththisname

1. Chatwiththisname

MissTerious has passed today

Sorry to hear about her passing. I'm constantly reminded that the age groups of people who started playing EQ back in 99 weren't all teenagers like I was when it came out. May she rest in peace.
  2. Chatwiththisname

MQ2Farm

few things could cause the issue, but without more information about the kill and spawned mob it's a guessing game. Tall mob: Taller mobs requires a higher Zradius consideration. Fat mobs: large spawns like dragons and the like with larger hit boxes are possibly out of range, consider...
  3. Chatwiththisname

Plugin MQ2Bot

void CheckForLoreEquipped() { if (CXWnd* ConfirmationWnd = FindMQ2Window("ConfirmationDialogBox")) { if (ConfirmationWnd->IsVisible()) { if (CStmlWnd* TextWnd = (CStmlWnd*)ConfirmationWnd->GetChildItem("CD_TextOutput")) { if...
  4. Chatwiththisname

TOL new expansion , how to update the xxxxxxxxxx_authorization

Per our discussion in discord. You need to put !getauth command to the BugsBot or in the mmobugs general channel on discord. However, you've only had it since october. So you shouldn't need a new file. The existing file you had should work.
  5. Chatwiththisname

Account Suspended

I just looked up the stock price and viewed the past 5 years. Saw the uptick in feb 2020 and googled it until I found some information related to them around that time period. This is information everyone would have access to. In order for it to be insider information I'd have to have access to...
  6. Chatwiththisname

Account Suspended

Stock price is still higher than it was 2 years ago. €2.88 now, €2.50 2 years ago. It surged feb 19th 2020 and has been trending back down since. Out of curiosity I looked at their website and it's news section, page 10 of https://www.enadglobal7.com/press-releases/ shows it's about the time...
  7. Chatwiththisname

Auto-/consent

Ha, I definitely missed that part. LOL, he could have mentioned I overlooked that part :-x. Now not even sure my multilines will be useful. I believe a set and forget is a good way to look at it, as I've never really bothered too much with them since they are a set once kinda deal.
  8. Chatwiththisname

Auto-/consent

Well those are patch notes from Everquest, not Macroquest. Putting those options in MQ2Rez section of your Macroquest INI would have no effect on Everquest since that isn't something that is in MQ2Rez to handle. If you're using MQ2EQBC log all of your accounts into game at the same time, make...
  9. Chatwiththisname

Auto-/consent

Well that's C++, not macro/lua code. So I wouldn't expect it to work. But I also mention that next time Live updates those options will go away and the default will be on unless you change the value in the INI mentioned in the patch notes for test. So no point in adding it to an update.
  10. Chatwiththisname

Auto-/consent

void HandleAutoConsent() { if (pOptionsWnd) { if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentGroupCheckbox")) { if (!check->Checked) { SendWndClick2(check, "leftmouseup"); //WriteChatf("AutoConsentGroup set...
  11. Chatwiththisname

Problem with /removebuff

I experienced similar issues with legacy live. I determined the issue was because the index of a buff in the array isn't the same as the index for the buff in the window. If you cast multiple spells, remove some between (or they fade) then cast more then the indexing becomes off. I ended up...
  12. Chatwiththisname

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

The auth file goes in the config folder. If you've purchased the plugin you should be able to get the auth file from the discord bot using !getauth like you would have done to get it originally. If you don't plan to use your legacy MQ2 you can also just move the file from the release folder of...
  13. Chatwiththisname

Do subscriptions roll over to this website from redguides?

Well like I mentioned, MQ2Rogue is available on mmobugs and you said MQ2Rogue was one of the ones you purchased, so if you contact me on discord I can get you lined up with that one.