1. C

sold out

sold out
  2. C

sold out

sold out
  3. C

mq2bot and bard epic and vang shout

what do i have to add to the config file so that my bard epic clicks everytime its up and im in battle? same with vang shout for anything more than 1 mob
  4. C

WTS Krono $10 each any server

sold out
  5. C

WTB Kronos $10 each

I got 50 krono
  6. C

Are there any ranger solo macs I can use with mq2bot?

Looking for a way to solo with a ranger and not have to watch it constantly using mq2nav and bot
  7. C

How to /face fast with mq2bot?

How do I use /face or /face fast with /bot on? so it does it without me having to hotkey it? can i do it in the config file at all?
  8. C

WTS 125 Characters

do they have the new expansion? and do you take krono instead of cash? $9 each ish?
  9. C

The Ultimate DPS Bots - 120 Ranger x 4

tol raid geared? or group geared
  10. C

The perfect raiding, grouping and soloing Ranger .ini for mq2bot

Does one exist? if not does anyone have one set up yet with clickies like bifold and rod of dark rites etc?
  11. C

Ranger soloing macro?

so i added [ZoneInfoWindow] ChatTop=10 ChatBottom=210 ChatLeft=10 ChatRight=410 Locked=0 WindowTitle=Zone Information Fades=1 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.alpha=255 BGTint.red=255 BGTint.green=255 BGTint.blue=255 [MQ2DpsOpt] Sort=0 PetFollowOwner=1...
  12. C

Ranger soloing macro?

I was curious is there was a way to first make it so my ranger doesn't turn on attack and stop autofiring when a mob gets close even when melee attack setting it set to 0 in the ini. Second I was wondering if there are any ranger soloing macs out there? Or if one could be created for the...
  13. C

Wts Krono $11 each

sold out
  14. C

Wts Krono $11 each

sold out
  15. C

Wts Krono $11 each

sold out